ProPoints Mrs-s - yet another diary part 2!!

Brilliant look at you go xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Gonna try Leslie today I think when the kids are having a nap/quiet time for Jesse

Shopping been delivered so had a lovely juicy bowl of melon for breakfast and iv plans for a donut, lasagne, garlic bread and profiteroles all in my dailies today so watch this space!

Gonna try Leslie today I think when the kids are having a nap/quiet time for Jesse

Shopping been delivered so had a lovely juicy bowl of melon for breakfast and iv plans for a donut, lasagne, garlic bread and profiteroles all in my dailies today so watch this space!

That's an epic use of Dailies! Did you manage Leslie? X

Sorry iv not been on, been busy and not very well, fell asleep at 7 yesterday and I'm about to get in bed now, not been pointing but I know I haven't gone over, yesterday was 2 jam donuts and a few sweets today has been a cup of tea, galaxy caramel, a few of the kids apples and grapes and 1.5 mini twisters I will weigh in tomorrow x

Hope you're feeling better sweet. Food sounds yummy ;) I've been naughty today too, don't know why really x

Yea iv been having a very hungry week Duno what's wrong with me! Glad I'm not the only one

Mmmmmmm Jam Doughnuts! Good Luck for WI, my fellow Friday Weigher ;-) x

Good Luck for WI Sweetie! X

Good luck at wi today xXx

Thank you! I weighed in this morning and lost 4lbs so lost half a stone in two weeks! But I've not eaten for the last two days really so I hope that won't affect me this week!
Busy day today so will be back on later x

Wow that's incredible! Well done sweet x

Wowzers well done you that's fantastic chick xXx

Know I said it in the 10 Week Challenge Thread but OMG Well Done on your 4lb Loss! So proud of you Sweetie. X

Hi girls, treat day yesterday, tracking today will update food later! Yesterday was McDonald's and pizza lol

Hi girls, treat day yesterday, tracking today will update food later! Yesterday was McDonald's and pizza lol

Sounds like the perfect treat day ;-) Do you use your Weeklies for that of just not track at all? X

Sounds like the perfect treat day ;-) Do you use your Weeklies for that of just not track at all? X

I just didn't track at all but I know roughly the pp of what I had and it wasn't very far into weeklies and I don't normally use them all anyway! xx

I just didn't track at all but I know roughly the pp of what I had and it wasn't very far into weeklies and I don't normally use them all anyway! xx

Cool :) Hope u didn't think I was being nosey, was just interested lol x

No I didn't think that lol!

Ended up with takeaway last night and lunch at a pub today. Right from tomorrow it's only dailies until Friday!

No I didn't think that lol!

Ended up with takeaway last night and lunch at a pub today. Right from tomorrow it's only dailies until Friday!

Damage Limitation Mode is a Go Go Go! X

Back