Mrs Scandude's Slimming World food diaries

Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday.....am not saying anything but I guess we all know how I feel about Tuesdays...! Not going to keep waffling on about it however even though, safe to say, I will ALWAYS stress on Tuesdays! *sigh*
Anyhooo onto today's food
Breakfast - the usual (egg and bacon cups, speedy breakfast mix)
Lunch - Jacket potato and beans (free), lettuce, toms, cucumber, beetroot, carrots (speed)
Tea will be whatever I can have at group tonight. It's a taster night so am hoping there's lots of yummy free foods to choose from. I'm taking potato wedges with a syn free tomato dip so I can always eat them if the turnout of food is rubbish LOL:classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin:
I've had a ferrero rocher earlier today (4 syns), and have a banana, apple (apple was horrible didn't eat it) and satsuma in case I get peckish later. Depending on what I have at taster, that will leave me with around 10 syns left for the rest of the day, so may treat myself to some chocolate later. :classic_smile:
Have a good day!
**Update** Taster was good, and I stuck to free foods, so had a packet of maltesers when I got home (9 syns) along with a PB powder (4 syns) sandwich on b choice bread and ended the day on 17 syns. Oh and lost another 3.5lb :):):):)

Last edited:
Onto Wednesday, which here in the North of England is a pretty horrible one. Windy and rainy and murky bleh. Roll on Spring! I saw some snowdrops this morning, which did my heart good :)
Breakfast - the usual
Lunch (planned) - Ham, smoked chicken and egg (free), with salad (speed)
Tea - Chicken kebab (allowing 10 syns for sauce and oil), massive mixed salad (speed), WW wrap (b choice)
In between - banana (free), satsuma, apple (speed), 4 pieces Terry's chocolate orange (8 syns)
Ended the day on 18 syns, bit heavy there but am allowed up to 20 at present

Last edited:
Thursday and my last day of the working week so happy happy :)
Breakfast - breakfast speedy mix with scrambled eggs (free)
Lunch - SW chicken saag (free), Iceland white rice (free) and veggies (speed)
Tea - chicken thighs (no skin), pasta with mushrooms, peppers and SW syn free tomato sauce
In between - 2 slices wm bread(b choice), ham (free), crisps (5 syns), satsuma
Ended the day on 5 syns

Last edited:
Good morning and welcome to another thrilling installment of Mrs Scandude's weekly food diaries :):):)
Breakfast - rice pudding (made with rice (free) coconut milk (2 syns) and sweetener) and blackberries (speed)
Lunch - apple, beetroot, pickled onion, cherry tomatoes, radish (speed), boiled egg, ham (free), low syn potato salad (1.5 syns), 2 Laughing Cow light triangles (partial A choice) and 3 Ryvita rye cakes (3 syns)
Tea - Iceland white rice and SW Mexican chicken (free), carrots and broccoli (speed)
In between - 200ml skimmed milk (remainder of A choice), nectarine (speed) Halo Top ice-cream (3.5 syns), banana (free), 2 Cadbury Nibbles (1.5 syns)
Ended the day on 11.5 syns
NB just noticed if I'd had 3 more rye cakes I could have used them as a B choice.....:classic_roll_eyes: Oh well....!

Last edited:
Tuesday! Ahem. Enough said. Moving on.......
Breakfast - 60g wholemeal bread (b choice), ham and egg (free), tomato (speed)
Lunch - Jacket potato, SW Mexican chicken (free), carrots, cauliflower and broccoli (speed)
Tea (planned) - Mayflower chicken curry (4 syns), carrots, cauliflower, mushrooms, pepper, onion (speed)
In between - slice of bread (5 syns), ham (free), boiled egg (free), Cadburys Nibbles = 12
Syns for day = 21 and lost another 1lb :):):)

Last edited:
Here we are at Hump day and the start of another SW week :) I am hoping to get the 1.5lb I need for my 1.5 stone award next Tuesday so will be working my butt off to succeed this week!
Breakfast - lean bacon, 2 poached eggs (free), tinned tomatoes (speed), hash brown (5 syns)
Lunch - Ham, boiled eggs (free), lettuce, toms, pickled onions, cucumber, beetroot, radish, peppers, (speed), SW coleslaw (2 syns)
No ideas about tea yet but am fancying steak I think, which we do not have, so I may have to call to the supermarket on the way home. Off to the dentist tomorrow and am NOT expecting it to be pretty :classic_eek:... so may have to chew today and eat soup tomorrow :classic_big_grin:

Wow you're doing so well - I think it's a good idea to have all our syns - they help to fill us up & we can choose our faves - they feel like a treat so help us stay on track - 24 hours of speed/free food/HEXs only would feel like a week to me! Love your writing style too! x

Tuesday! Ahem. Enough said. Moving on.......
Breakfast - 60g wholemeal bread (b choice), ham and egg (free), tomato (speed)
Lunch - Jacket potato, SW Mexican chicken (free), carrots, cauliflower and broccoli (speed)
Tea (planned) - Mayflower chicken curry (4 syns), carrots, cauliflower, mushrooms, pepper, onion (speed)
In between - slice of bread (5 syns), ham (free), boiled egg (free), Cadburys Nibbles = 12
Syns for day = 21 and lost another 1lb :):):)
Well done:0clapper:

Wow you're doing so well - I think it's a good idea to have all our syns - they help to fill us up & we can choose our faves - they feel like a treat so help us stay on track - 24 hours of speed/free food/HEXs only would feel like a week to me! Love your writing style too! x
Ahh thanks upndown, that's so nice of you to say so! xx

Back again, didnt get chance to update Thursday onwards but all has been good and on track so fingers crossed for tomorrow night. I really hope I get another pound and a half off because that would mean I get my 1.5 stone award:D:D but we'll see what happens. I said at the beginning of this journey I would be looking at monthly losses and I'd like to stick to that, it's just so darn hard not to get excited by the prospect of another shiny!!!
Onto today:
Breakfast - egg and bacon cups (free), breakfast mix - tomatoes, onion, peppers and mushroom (all speedy) 2 Ryvita rye cakes (2 syns)
Lunch - Morrisons sweet chilli chicken (0.5 syn), lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, beetroot, pickled onions ( speed), pasta (free), mayo (1 syn), pesto sauce (2 syns)
Tea - salmon (free), broccoli, cauliflower and green beans (speed), 1/2 pack Morrisons Herby Potatoes (1 syn), sweet chilli sauce (2 syns)
In between - Oatso Simple (b choice), packet of Pea crisps (Aldi) - 4.5 syns, Digestive thin (1.5 syns) 250ml S S Milk ( A choice)
Total = 14.5 syns

Last edited:
You really deserve that 1.5 stone award and hope you'll get your sticker this week - us SWers love our stickers don't we ;)

Wooo go go go get that 1.5 stone award! 💖

OMG yes!!! I'm currently trying to find a wallet to keep them all together :):)

Good idea - I've stuck mine on the back of my SW membership book but as I've taken the long and upndowny way to lose weight they're looking a bit tatty now! :whistle:

Quick update on today's noms....

Breakfast - egg and bacon cups (free), breakfast mix - tomatoes, onion, peppers and mushroom (all speedy)
Lunch - 1/2 a tin Asda vegetable chilli (free), 1/2 pouch basmati rice (1 syn) and salad (speed)
This afternoon I had a banana (free) and an orange (speed). I don't know what I'm having for tea but it will be at group after I've been weighed. Have to go to Asda first so will pick something up there. I'll have my b choice later too, maybe some toast and peanut butter for supper :eatdrink051:

Back