• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

mrs t's weight loss diary

thought i best start one as i mean to carry the weight loss on all the way this time!!, prob wont have time to post everyday busy mummy lol,

starting weight 14 st 5 lbs
first week went really well 5lb loss

2nd week not so good been off plan for a few days but back on track now just dreading them scales in the morn lol i really dont think iv lost any this week

determined to make next week a better one though need to loose as much as i can before xmas n not long now!!

anyways going t have a nice bath now before i eat owt lol post soon x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Kes

Gold Member
Hi and congrats on the 5 lb loss already... and with the half a pound its better than nothing... (and better than putting on!!!)
have you managed to stay back on track now? or are you still getting there???
good luck!

hiya kes been so busy this week not had time to breathe lol, been quite good this week apart from not drinking enough water n last night i succumed to a packet of walkers crisps!! bought a slow cooker so been doing lovely low fat stews n veggie soups great time saver , really need to exersice a bit more though have been power walking to and from school atleast once a day which is a good twenty mins there n back so all helps ,i have thought of going onto weight watchers points but still using slimfast aswell , got all points stuff from couple of years ago, just so i monitor all snacks n elements of tea just think will help me to keep motivated, then if i do have a drink on weekend can keep itunder points n wont spoil weeks work, my weigh in in morn so fingers crossed its ok ill post tomorrow , how you doing on yours is xenical working better for you than slimfast alone x x

Kes

Gold Member
yeah im loving doing what im doing. although last time i got to 2 weeks and then i stayed the same for 2 weeks. so this will be the 2 week mark (next weigh in) so im desperatly hoping that things keep going down!!!
good Luck for tomorrow's weigh in.. let us all know how it goes!!!!

hmmmm not very good at all put on a bloody pound!! dont get it been so good this week too n put on !! last week had a right bad weekend n lost half a pound im so pissed off now been at a&e all day too wi hubby he had a fit this morn n dont know whats wrong wi him!! x

Kes

Gold Member
oh no.... i hope he is ok!!!
and dame about the pound.. maybe last weeks badness caught up this week???
are you drinking LOADS... and i mean have you looked at yourself in the mirror and seen a fish in the reflection??? lol

i hope you stick with it.....

lol no i dont think im drinking enough at all will try more! had a bad day today wi what happened hes home n ok now but gotta go for more checks , had a chinese n a can of larger now back on tomorrow though wi avengance even gonna try to fit in some exersice every week night too n hopefully will shift the weight soon!! x x

Kes

Gold Member
good luck hun... i know its hard to stick to it when your worried. but we are always here for you here...:)

Kes

Gold Member
no problem...