Mrs V & Lucylu0802's Diary

Day 2!

Well last night I did it.... I actully did it!!! I cooked Neil his dinner and sat there drinking water and shakes went to sleep feeling great! And also have woken up feeling great (COLD but GREAT!!!) I am in office on own all week and Neil is out tonight which means I can have a real girly night! I am going to go home drink some water... watch whatever I want to watch on tele! Paint toe nails!

I have a weird case of indigestion today and felt really sick last night! Don't know why! I think it is my body kicking itself back into Ketosis! I seem to jump into K really quickly! Almost as quickly as I come out of it!

Mrs V I am glad you did well yesterday! Did you keep thinking how great it would be to write your diary this morning saying you had done so well??? It seemed to keep me going!

I even managed to feed the dog a left over sausage without eating it myself!
xx

Awww thanks for the replies!!!

As I am at work, I could split my diary into 3, hopefully it will make the day go quicker!!!
Someone has already brought in cakes as it is his Birthday...he even brought me a low fat version. Ic ouldn't tell him that I am not eating food at all, so I thanked him for the really thoughtful gesture and I will take one home to Jessica my daughter after work!

Hi Lucy!!

I think we posted at the same time Lol!!!

Well done for not caving in!!!
I agree that I felt a buzz typing that I had been good last night, especially as I had my last shake quite early on before I left and thought "well...I'm bound to get hungry now!"

A quiet night in, sounds wonderful...Hubby is out tonight for a couple of hours and Jessica goes to bed at 8, so I maybe lucky and have 2 hours on my own! I have tons of ironing, so I may put a DVD on and knuckle down to it....maybe just watch the DVD instead!!! Lol

What has happened Hun?

she's probably got a philosophy exam too xx

Right, are you at work??

I will Tara! Can't stand blueberry muffin cake anyway ....and it's tiny, not even a mouthful (no wonder it's half fat!!)...there's nothing there!!!! Lol

Day 2 afternoon

I really should wear makeup more often if this is the kind of attention I get!!!
I work on an airbase and I am surronded by fit men in uniform, normally they say good morning and that's about it....today, I have had doors opened before me, conversations have been struck up and I feel really positive about myself!!
I do feel more confident too...normally I wouldn't look people in the eye to talk to them if I didn't know them, but today for some strange reason all that has gone!!!

I did however shut my finger in the emergency exit door - stupid mare!!! and have a rather lovely bruise come up on said finger on left hand! I have held hands with a rather attractive MOD Paramedic....I am a married woman....I am a married woman Lol!!!!

Mrs V- I am impressed honey! Fit men in uniform and you are still thinking about hubby!

I just seem to be having the day from HELL!!!! I seem to be getting no where! I have a terrible headache.... feel all faint and queazy and just seem to not be able to shake being grouchy! Plus I have stupid customers who keep managing to rile me up!!! It's just a nightmare really!!!!

xx

Well done ladies! Oooh Mrs V, send some nice men my way eh? I'm not married! (Don't have an OH either).

Lucylu - have you taken any paracetamol? Maybe you need it to shake off the headache. Hope you feel better soon.

Hi lucyLu...defintely take some paracetamol if you're not allergic to it....I had the monster of all headaches earlier and had to take something too......also, do you get a break from your job?? If you do, go out for some fresh air to clear your head - wrap up warm though!!!!

Sometimes all it takes is a stroll for a couple of minutes and you will feel better for doing it.
I hope you do feel better soon.

K
xxxx

Bailey....a lot of these men are married too!!!

They are just serious eye candy!!! Makes my job more bareable!! Lol

have taken paracetamol head starting to clear! Have also sorted alot of queries that I needed to do which is also nice! I don't get a lunch break or anything at the moment as I am completly on my own this week! May have to go for a fag break to chilll a bit later! am not even trhough a litre of water yet so will keep gluggin and see if that chills me out a bit!

Thanks for all your support ladies! Always nice to have a few friend to moan at!

Maybe we should try and find bailey a fella! could keep us all entertained for a while!

We need your personal ad bailey! you know the ones I mean.

E.G: Stunning 21 year old blonde size 10 female, WLT old man with lots of money for a short term interesting relationship, all health issues considered. Must not have will already in place!

You know that sort of thing!

Sell yourself Bailey!!!!

xxxx

LOL @ Lucylu. Erm I want a rich man who doesn't care that I don't know one designer label from another, knows the difference between "your" and "you're" and won't care that I have straw in my hair and ming of horses. Preferably 30-35, taller than me (5ft7) and not too ugly.

Too much to ask for?

Back