Total Solution Mrs Wood's countdown to a new me!

Hi! I am a returning exante follower, I lost about 2 stone between August and December 2011 but I lost my way before I got to goal and the past year I have slowly regained a stone and a half of it :( . I'm ready to do it again though, today is Day 1.

I had my 'last supper' with my husband last night and also dyed my hair from brown to a deep red colour. It might sound silly but starting today with a new look is helping my confidence. I feel I can do it! This morning the scales said 16st 4.25 lbs. I'm not sure what I will set my goal weight at, as long as I look and feel good, I will stop when the mirror says so.

I'm looking forward to this first week. I know it tends to be the hardest, but also the week where you really see the difference on the scales. I don't remember w hat I lost last time, but I tank it was something like 9lbs, if I can get anything above 4.5 that puts me back in the 15st bracket and on my way down :)

It's a funny time to start I diet, a few weeks before Christmas. I I have a work night out in 2 weeks so my first goal is to look good in my dress. I get paid the day before so I may even treat myself to a new dress as a reward for completing 2 weeks. While I'm out ill be avoiding any food and just have coke zero and maybe a vodka or two. I know it's not a good idea to drink alcohol so ill be very careful. I'm usually the one that's knocking back the shots and dancing like a very drunken loon!

Well that's me, ready to go. Feel free to drop in and definitely kick my ass if I sound like I'm going off track!

Just had my first shake, vanilla, wasn't as bad as I remember them. I'm using up the stuff I had before and when raking about in the cupboard I found a box of S&S things I had used before. If I remember correctly, there's no harm using products from different companies, as long as I use the same company each day (so I can do a au of S&S then a day of exante). I might as well use them up as there's at least a months worth there.

I'm away to distract myself by having a clear out of my daughters toys in time for the next intake, then we're getting the decs out ready for daddy coming home from work. She's sooooo excited, nearly 3 so knows what this Christmas malarkey is all about now. 'Santa's coming to see me and bringing me PRESENTS!' Is all I'm getting at the moment a long with 'where's the tree' and 'jingle bells, jingle bells...' :)

Aww bless my 3 year old is also SO excited about Christmas this year :) hope today has gone well diet-wise for you :) x

welcome back! i too have just re-started now on week 2, i think like you its a good time to start as come new year we will be well on our way to were we want to be.

good luck with your journey:)

I'm the same. Started last week to try and shift a stone before the New Year as otherwise the likelihood is that I'd be throwing caution to the winds, knowing I was starting a diet in January, and put one on!! Anyway, good luck.

Back