MrsC999's JUDDD diary

I was strong armed into the children, so he always gets the blame... Lol.
The best thing I ever did really :) but wish it wasn't such hard work ALL of the time.

I have to have another DD tomorrow unfortunately because I need Friday to be an UD. Don't think it will be as easy when I'm bored at work, but u never know!

Has the sun found u in Cornwall yet Lily?
X

LOL, not really. It's been a pretty duff week, weather-wise. But it hasn't really mattered. We've been together, had fun, eaten lots of naughty stuff, done lots of walking, reading and chillin'. :cool:

Just one of those things. People always tell you horror stories about wet weeks in Cornwall, but in the 13 years we've been coming here (LOL, reckon we ought to try somewhere different sometime!), we've mostly been really lucky. I do rather suspect that the weather's been better at home, though... :)

Night everyone x

I'm back. Just tried to update mfp with my exercise for today but netball isn't an option. Does anyone know how many calories 1 hour would use up?
Thanks x

Hey!
I hope that you're ok!!
i hope that your DS enjoyed beavers!
I ran my own group when I was 18-20, my brother and I have always been really involved in scouting and love it! I would carry it on if I didn't work shifts and have more time to be relied upon! Saying that though, running a beaver colony and doing my a levels at the same times wasn't a good idea!!!

I hope that you had a lovely day!!!

Ruth
x
Is that where your username comes from? My Father was a keen Scout leader for many years he was actually a Queen Scout and did loads in his younger days which I could go on about for ever but would bore every one else! Even his obituary named as Skip , and a couple of he Scout from years back spoke at his funeral, I wish my boys would get involved but they are not interested, sorry to hijack mrsc xx

bajoleth said:
Is that where your username comes from? My Father was a keen Scout leader for many years he was actually a Queen Scout and did loads in his younger days which I could go on about for ever but would bore every one else! Even his obituary named as Skip , and a couple of he Scout from years back spoke at his funeral, I wish my boys would get involved but they are not interested, sorry to hijack mrsc xx

Yep kind of!
I was really involved in rainbows/brownies/guides /rangers and senior sections and got my Baden Powell award and when I went into guides I began to help at a local beaver colony.
I ended up moving over from the girls to becoming part of Network which was 17.5+ in scouting and then I became a leader :)
My username comes from my time in guiding which was one of the best times of my life :)

Awwww that's so nice about your Dad :) its a shame a lot of youngsters aren't interested! Saying that though, I ran my group in the middle of the private schools where I live and some of the boys would only come because their parents couldn't pick them up until six o'clock!

Ruth
X

Nightmare...
Has taken me over 5 hours to get home from work. Finished just after 5pm and didn't get in the house till 10.20pm.
Floods everywhere. Been awful. The thunderstorm was quite exciting at the time but the aftermath chaos...
Was having another good DD with less than 250 calories but ate some biscuits while stuck in traffic and now have large glass of wine. Has been very stressful :-(

MrsC999 said:
Nightmare...
Has taken me over 5 hours to get home from work. Finished just after 5pm and didn't get in the house till 10.20pm.
Floods everywhere. Been awful. The thunderstorm was quite exciting at the time but the aftermath chaos...
Was having another good DD with less than 250 calories but ate some biscuits while stuck in traffic and now have large glass of wine. Has been very stressful :-(

If you've had a stressful night I don't blame you :)

Don't worry about it :) look after you!

Ruth
X

Hope you have had a better day today mrsc xx

Oh no hope the floors have cleared away! Have a lovely weekend xx

Had an up up and away day yesterday. Met some friends for a drink at 2.30pm, pat outside in the sun it was lovely (compared to the monsoon the day before) ended up going for an Italian meal at 6pm and didn't get home till 11.30pm...
Can't put a number on my calories but I'm guessing well over 3000 Oh dear!
Am already struggling to DD because I have hangover munchies. But it was a lovely afternoon and I hadn't seen me since January before I started CD, so they were gobsmacked at my weightloss which was nice :)

Have a good weekend everyone
XxX

Hope that you're ok and that you have had a lovely weekend!!!

Ruth
X

Glad u had a lovely time! And it's always great well ur losses are noticed well done :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Visiting your diary for a change! For what it's worth, I think you're at the worst stage, child wise (was for me, anyway!) mine are so much easier now theyre 6 and 8...(until the teenage years of course!)

I think you're doing fantastically to be doing any down days and exercise. Much better than I achieved when mine were that age...I was still gaining!!!

Hi Phoenyx. Thanks for dropping by. Are your kids boys or girls?
I can't imagine when mine will get better, I blame the stress and tempers on having 4 red heads in the house! Breeding between 2 gingers was bound to be trouble... Lol.
My exercise motivation is mainly to get away from them all :)
X

MrsC999 said:
Hi Phoenyx. Thanks for dropping by. Are your kids boys or girls?
I can't imagine when mine will get better, I blame the stress and tempers on having 4 red heads in the house! Breeding between 2 gingers was bound to be trouble... Lol.
My exercise motivation is mainly to get away from them all :)
X

Girls - apparently that makes it easier now but harder during teenage years. Hubby jumped ship when youngest DD was 1, so it was a tough few years but getting a grip now. (although some say it's easier coz most hubbies are just big children!)

Neither of mine are redheads so I can't comment on that! I couldn't imagine mine getting easier, but they did...I can even get a lie in on the weekend (with a little bribery and ignoring any resulting house destruction)!

I was doing so well on my DD, only had 220 calories by 6pm. Was planning on a small bowl of soup before badminton, then while soup was heating I found a family steak pie from local butchers that my hubby had half of for lunch...
I'm sure u can guess the rest :-(
I'm hoping 1 hour of badminton has burned off my extra calories
X

Back