MrsC999's JUDDD diary

MrsC999 said:
Stop guessing!!!

I've just remembered I bought a sack of soleros last week and haven't tried one yet... I hope it lives up to the hype ;-)
X

All we will do is stop publicly guessing lol x

I've only had 200 calories today, I'm not hungry at all so even going to skip the solero... And I played netball
X

What do u know LoopeyLou? X

Hope you're ok and if you're reading you have a lovely day tomorrow!

Ruth
X

Morning
I'm having another DD today because I need Saturday to be UD. I hope it goes as well as yesterday. Mfp said it was in negative calories with my exercise.
I was 11st 12lbs this morning... After 5 weeks of JUDDD I'm really hoping my official WI tomorrow will show a loss
X

MrsC999 said:
Morning
I'm having another DD today because I need Saturday to be UD. I hope it goes as well as yesterday. Mfp said it was in negative calories with my exercise.
I was 11st 12lbs this morning... After 5 weeks of JUDDD I'm really hoping my official WI tomorrow will show a loss
X

Sounds good!

Im sure you will get a loss because you're doing so well!!!
Enjoy your DD :)

Ruth
X

Let me know when you have tried that Solero :)

Soleros- to add to the shopping list!

Ruth
x

Morning mrc-c Hope u have a good day today xxx

I think today will turn into an ID... I'm starving already :-(

If i knew i could get away with it, id be having an ID today!! But i cant boooo :(
Do whatever u feels best hun xxx

Oh no!

Come in ladies!!!

Keep going!!!!

Ruth
X

Someone at work is selling homemade triple choc muffins in aid of guidedogs for the blind...
A good cause so how can I resist, but not good for my DD
X

Pay for one but let them resell it, you will have done your bit and stayed strong, come on mrsc you can have cake tomorrow without the guilt x

Too late I ate it already. Wasn't nice, too strong and bitter so I only had 3 bite think I will manage to keep under 500 calorie today. My DS was sent home poorly from nursery and is supposed to be going to a show with her Granma tonight and she's been very excited about it. I know there will be tears if the Calpol doesn't make her feel better :-(

I've got the munchies. I know I won't get through the night without something. Can't decide between a solero or 3 mini kievs...

What do u think?

I'm usually more a savoury gal than one with a sweet tooth but not sure if the sweet treat might fill me more
X

Back