MrsCadbury's progress

Been a little of plan this weekend. Went to see Iron Man 3 last night. Shared a large sweet popcorn with DH and we ate the whole lot! Then today I had a big piece of Costco birthday cake, think icing and all. Was good. :D

I'll be away for work a couple of nights this week. Was dreading it with breakfast and dinner in the hotel and not being able to prepare lunch for 2 days but think I have a plan.

For breakfast I plan to have scrambled egg, tomato, mushroom and beans. I'm sure they'll have fruit and yogurt but I'm sure it will be full fat yogurt. For dinner I'll probably have steak and baked potato or salad.

I'll take some Alpen light bars for my HXb and will have milk in coffee for HXa.

Still wont be able to prepare anything for lunch, but hopefully there will be some SW friendly choices in the canteen.

Wow, 28th April was the last time I posted on this thread. Feel like I've been busy but not accomplished much. Hate that feeling.

Was away with work or a few days last week and had a 1.5 gain. Lost 3 this week but had to weigh in today. I usually go to group on a Thursday so it's been 9 days between WI. Obviously I'm glad of the loss, but not expecting a loss next week as it'll be a short week.

Got 3lbs to go to get my club 10. It would be amazing to get that next week. Maybe the week after would be more realistic. Especially as we're going out for a currie tonight.

Looking forward to my lamb rogan josh. Although DH is talking about a naan bread. Got to talk him out of that as I'm not sure I could resist.

Evenin hun... just popped over to post you that list... hope it helps.. and meant to say you get a 10% discount if you take your sw card....xxx

Attachments

• 1368650599392.jpg
    1368650599392.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 28
Oh, thanks for that. Looks bloomin brilliant. Might go stock up at the weekend and freeze them. x

Your welcome hun.. maybe give them a phone a couple of days before for things like chorizo sausage... they dont keep alot of the fancier stuff out... you can get there number from there website...just google hendersons butchers hamilton.. I dont have there number at hand xx

Cheers me dear. I just really want square sausage. Lol

Square sausage(1), Dry fried egg, HXb roll. Mmmmmmm

Can't wait!

At least it meant i could read the whole thing through :)

I love everything about the programme, it's so flexible and love that it's not just about being on a diet but really changing your lifestyle because I think that is what will help us all keep any weight we lose off! (I hope so anyway!)

I'm being very strict with my healthy eating habits this week after being disappointed last week with a STS weight but it has definitely made me determined! :)

Monday WI can't come soon enough, I want to see if it has all paid off! Would love to get that half a stone!!

At least it meant i could read the whole thing through :)

I love everything about the programme, it's so flexible and love that it's not just about being on a diet but really changing your lifestyle because I think that is what will help us all keep any weight we lose off! (I hope so anyway!)

I'm being very strict with my healthy eating habits this week after being disappointed last week with a STS weight but it has definitely made me determined! :)

Monday WI can't come soon enough, I want to see if it has all paid off! Would love to get that half a stone!!

If you stick to plan I'm sure you will see a loss. Don't forget to have some syns. At group tonight someone was saying she usually has zero syns during the week then had them all at the weekend. For the past 3 weeks she's been having syns everyday and has had a loss each week.

Back