Step 1 Sole Source + MrsK Cambridge Journey

Week 9: Day 1

Lost 3lbs this week but the scales weren’t working so we had to use different scales. They weighed the same as mine (my consultants are usually 2lb ish lighter than mine) so I could have potentially lost 5lbs. It will all catch up eventually.

Good progress, Mrs K.

Week 10: Day 1

5lbs lost this week! Im looking forward to my consultant coming back from holiday so the scales will balance out. This week was the first week the consultant scales weighed heavier than my own (I always base my weight on consultant scales). Add in that I had a stomach bug on Saturday, it’s difficult to know what my actual weight is - it could be heavier or lighter! I think my body is still a little dehydrated.

Made it to week 10! Yay!

Another great week! Well done.

Week 10: Day 1

5lbs lost this week! Im looking forward to my consultant coming back from holiday so the scales will balance out. This week was the first week the consultant scales weighed heavier than my own (I always base my weight on consultant scales). Add in that I had a stomach bug on Saturday, it’s difficult to know what my actual weight is - it could be heavier or lighter! I think my body is still a little dehydrated.

Made it to week 10! Yay!
You're doing really well

Week 11: Day 1

My consultant is finally back from holiday! Lost 6lbs this week (it wont actually have been 6 lbs, some of it will be catching up from the previous weeks mishaps with scales not working etc). It means I have now lost 4 stone and have achieved my second mini goal 2 weeks early! It would be great if I could lose another 7lbs in the next 2 weeks, taking my total weight loss in 12 weeks to 4 stone 7lbs!

I have really struggled this week, especially with dizziness. After 12 weeks, I am going to spend a few weeks on Step 2 and then go up to Step 3 (1000Kcal). For now, I think I am going to stick with the Cambridge (I am also tempted to become a consultant). I do feel like I want to exercise which you can do on Step 3, so will see how I am feeling after a few weeks on Step 3 I think! Not sure though, may revert back to my original plan of switching.

Last edited:
Thank you! Are you on Cambridge as well?
Yes just restarted yesterday. Haven't see my consultant yet but I had products left over from before my holiday.

Week 11: Day 1

My consultant is finally back from holiday! Lost 6lbs this week (it wont actually have been 6 lbs, some of it will be catching up from the previous weeks mishaps with scales not working etc). It means I have now lost 4 stone and have achieved my second mini goal 2 weeks early! It would be great if I could lose another 7lbs in the next 2 weeks, taking my total weight loss in 12 weeks to 4 stone 7lbs!

I have really struggled this week, especially with dizziness. After 12 weeks, I am going to spend a few weeks on Step 2 and then go up to Step 3 (1000Kcal). For now, I think I am going to stick with the Cambridge (I am also tempted to become a consultant). I do feel like I want to exercise which you can do on Step 3, so will see how I am feeling after a few weeks on Step 3 I think! Not sure though, may revert back to my original plan of switching.
Oh well done! I did step 3 last time and really liked it. I'm doing SS for a few weeks to kick start my body into behaving haha

Week 12: Day 1

Hurrah made it to week 12!! I have really struggled this last week; I’ve had a couple of times when I felt like giving up and eating lots! One day, I even had to have an extra product to stop myself.

5lbs lost this week. I’m looking forward to Step 2 next week but I’m terrified at the same time!

Back