MrsLearmouth's Food Diary :)

MrsLearmouth

Ok so I had a diary when I first started SW and have lost just 1 stone 13lb so far. I am struggling a bit at the moment and not sticking to it as I should so I am starting again fromn scratch, I do mainly red days so wish me luck :)

DH and I are trying for a baby at the moment and have been for over 3 years. I have PCOS so it's not proving easy. I need to get my bmi down to at least 30 before we can have IVF so this is my main aim!

Well done on your progress so far you've done fantastically. You can do it you have proved that, a bit of motivation is all you need.........
Good luck when you start again :)

Thanks Wenjen66 :)

Ok so day 1 of starting again - Going to get weighed in a few hours, I have deff put on but hoping not too much! I am going to try some green days this week as always do red days but a bit bored of them, after some advise from fellow pcos slimmingworlders, I am hoping it will be ok!

19/04/2011 - RED

Breakfast - banana, mullerlight

Lunch - 2 ryvita crackerbreads (b), 2 eggs, xlight phili (a), apple, Skips (4 syns)

Dinner - chicken, carrotts, green beans, swede, tomato puree, 2 chicken oxo cubes and a pack of colemans rustic chicken season and shake (5 for pack but will be bewteen 2 so 2.5)

Evening - 350ml skimmed milk, 1 options hot choc (2) and 1 hifi bar (b)

Total Syns - 8.5

Back