mrsminkymoo's diary of ranting and raving..getting smaller by the week

mrsminkymoo

ok so today,whilst having a day in bed sick i am refreshing myself with the plan, and jotting down lots of yummy recipies :)

Welcome and good to see you on here! :)

Hi mrsminkymoo - welcome back:D and good luck!

Hi Minky, nice to see you post

well first day...wow ive normally given up on sw and ww by now lol..... feeling good and positive
B: bacon and scarambled egg made with cheese
L: chicken breast topped with mini babybel and pancetta and salad
D: just cooked a big joint of roast beef.....i may just eat it all hahahaha with broccoli, cauli and spring greens( all out of my mug lol

yip yip roll on tomorrow i is feeling good

and thanks everyone for the comments xxx

Well done on day one Mrsminkymoo, loved the comment about the meat LOL.

I know it seems so strange a big chunk of meat but you have to measure your veg.:rolleyes:

Hope tomorrow goes well.

Morning Minky, how are you doing, did you eat the whole joint ;)

hi everyone...lets just say theres no beef left, after tea i was sat knitting and i just kept nipping into the kitchen and slicing a bit off, by bed time id eaten it all lol.

so DAY 2
B: streaky bacon and sliced hard boiled egg
L: egg and cheese salad with mayo
D: havent eaten it yet as its cooking in the oven and it smellssss devine.....lamb kebab meat with salad and i made some garlic yogurt
oh and gallons of water......i havent stopped weeing all day :)

still all good, even made the kids sandwiches and ive not even thought about bread, and i WAS a mega bread head.

yip yip roll on tomorrow xxxx

Well done mmm, keep it up:)

Well done Mrs... Sounds like you're well and truly in the zone! :) x

hi everyone...lets just say theres no beef left, after tea i was sat knitting and i just kept nipping into the kitchen and slicing a bit off, by bed time id eaten it all lol. :)

LOL I do that too - it always smells so yummy!

And well done on resisting bread - I love the evil stuff too! :eek: Maybe you could make up some flax bread and freeze it, so it's there if you need it? Not that you will! :D

LOL minky, yes been there done that :D

Morning!

Morning Mrs :) x

hello everyone, finally just nipping in to let you know im still here, this last week has just been pants and ive just fell off big time, but i will climb back on tuesday :)
so David Meowie one of my cats got an infection and nearly died ( hes on the mend now thank god!) my 5 and 6 year olds have had a bug and have been hurling for britain pretty much all week, my poor washing machine!!, and why does my son alway run upstairs and hurl all over the carpets when the whole of downstairs is wooden or tiled floor lol, oh and did i mention my 1 year old daughter Annastasia is teething BIG TIME, ive probably had about 3 hours sleep all week, so toast became my best friend this last week as a grab and go food.... oh and flipping virgin "lost my payment" and cut the tv and tinternet off,.....funny how they found it after i constantly ran them for 2 days solid lol.......anyway just a little blip, tuesday is shopping day and the fridge and freezer will be full of all things atkins again....so rolllll on tuesday xxxxxxxx

Morning MMM, sorry to hear you have had such a tough time. Hope all on the mend and welcome back on tuesday:D

Morning Minky, Jeez, not a good week there then love :(

Back