MrsM's weightloss mission!

Omg!! I lost 5lb this week!!!

That's me now 1lb from 6 stone lost and gone forever!!

Wow I cried on the way home cos it hit me just how much I've done so far! Mental![/QUOTe

well done sweetheart that's great your are doing brill x x x

Wowowowowowowow WOW! Huge congratulations, that's a massive achievement!!! Well done lovely! xxx

Wow! What a night!!

I worked really hard this week after a 2.5lb gain last week :( I wasn't very well was full of cold and body was aching terribly, by the end of the week I let my depression get the better of me and turned to the chocolate! So I drew a big fat permanent marker line under that week and really focused this week! Went back to basics and filled out a pen to paper food diary again, this resulted in my will power being back and a loss of 3.5lb, resulting in my 6 stone award!! Feeling over the moon :D

well done sweet 6 stone gone forever

Thanks girls!

2lb off this week :) very surprised considering I had 2 days off plan this week!

Awesome! :) HUGE congrats lovely! That's over 25% of your weight lost! You can do it!

well done MRSM you are doing brill :)

Had a hard week this week :(

My nan is extremely poorly and now receiving palliative care, we dont know how long she has but trying to make the most of her last days and keep her comfortable etc, so the slimming world plan has taken a little knock, one night ended up with fish and chips because we was just so tired and drained neither of us wanted to cook, but still needed to eat, as hadn't eaten all day! (This was the day we found out the full extent of what was happening)

I've tried to stay on plan the rest of the time and managed 90% I would say, and star week is against me too... so gained 1.5lb tonight! I was expecting more than that tbh with the take away, the rest and star week!

Had a hard week this week :(

My nan is extremely poorly and now receiving palliative care, we dont know how long she has but trying to make the most of her last days and keep her comfortable etc, so the slimming world plan has taken a little knock, one night ended up with fish and chips because we was just so tired and drained neither of us wanted to cook, but still needed to eat, as hadn't eaten all day! (This was the day we found out the full extent of what was happening)

I've tried to stay on plan the rest of the time and managed 90% I would say, and star week is against me too... so gained 1.5lb tonight! I was expecting more than that tbh with the take away, the rest and star week!
MrsM
please please do not be hard on yourself you are losing someone you adore and do not know when your mind body will be all over do not be hard on yourself love your nan and family need you if fall off little its understandable love if you need to talk im here love x x x x

Concentrate on you, your family and your gran love - everything else can take a backstep until you're ready to carry on.

My thoughts are with you, hun. If there's anything we can do, just let us know.

I hope your nan's last few days are peaceful and comfortable, it's hard to focus on healthy eating when you're suffering acute stress so don't beat yourself up. That said, I've just read your diary and you're doing brilliantly, so you'll get back on track soon xx

HI MrsM
sending hugs love love to you and your family ((()))

Hi MrsM

hope your ok we are all here thinking off you at this hard time love in your life x x x x

How are you my love? Hope ou are doing well and that your gran is peaceful xx

hi hun thinking of you we are all here for you love x x

Thank you all for commenting and thinking of me :) how lovely!

Well nan has been up and down like a yoyo! One minute we are told she is end of life and to prepare and the next she's improving! We can't keep up! Very hard because her condition 'vascular Parkinson's' has an unpredictable nature and so one day she can seem well or more well than she was and the next back to feeling it's her last Days!

Anyway long story short....she is now in a nursing home as us trying to provide her care at home proved too difficult as we still have to work etc, we have to take every day as it comes! I'm exhausted tbh with you, working 12 hours followed by visit to nan then home for tea then bed and round in a circle and repeat!

In all this we had a holiday booked, which I nearly didn't go on but my mum and aunt insisted we should go as 'life has to go on' and as were only in Belgium we weren't millions of miles away..... So we went away had a lovely time and nan was still here so I'm glad we went!

Now....slimming world lol for approximately 2 weeks I wasn't really on plan (the week before and the week of the holiday) on the Saturday when we arrived home I weighed myself at home(my scales are spot on with my consultants) I had gained.....11lb!!! Wow! So Sunday I was back on plan 100% - I had 4 days before sw weigh in to undo as much damage as I could! On weigh in day on Wednesday I weighed in with a 6.5lb gain! So I was happy I had lost 4.5lb of the holiday weight! Then last night after another 100% on plan week I lost another 4lb so I am now just 2.5lb away from being back where I was before the holiday!

So there I've caught up and ready for that next award .....feels far away though lol we shall see eh!

Oh and just to show the comparison now.....

12372fq.jpg

Thank you again for all your messages and thoughts they are much appreciated :) xx

Back