MrsPayne Gonna JUDDDing Her Way To The USA

Had an ok day but feeling pretty crappy atm. I feel kind of nauseous.. Not quite sure if was the baked potatoes i had or what? :(. DD tomorrow.. Hope im feeling better in the morning.

You can feel a little stuffed and sicky on an UP day as your appetite and capacity for food slowly diminishes, hope you are feeling better today x

Idk if it was hunger last night but i couldnt sleep.. Anyone have that problem? Really feeling hungry today hope i can make it through my DD.

Just wondering i saw someone say something about doing 6pm-6pm. Does that mean youd eat lunch and breakfast on one day then just dinner on the next after 6?

I think Pheonyx does 6pm till 6pm?? She will be able to tell you more ;)

Had a pretty good day. First night my OH is going to have to deal with me just having a shake for dinner. Though i made it with 40grams of frizen berries and some ice and it want waaay far! I filled 2 mugs!. So my idea for tonight is to have the one for dinner and then in a few hours have the other cause im hoping thatll help with the sleeplessness and feeling crappy when im trying to go to sleep :). Plus itll be fizen by then and i can eat with a spoons so itll feel more like food lol.

Good up day. Had a couple of snacks but didnt go too over board. The family wants to go out tomorrow so i think ill have another up day tomorrow then Have my DD on tuesday :). Feeling.better that i did my first couple of days so im definitely feeling more positive anout JUDDD then i was lol.

Hiya!

Here to follow- hope you don't mind :)

Ruth
X

Hi MizPP-

Sorry the weather is so rubbish on your day out. Wanted to go into town, but as it is not an emergency, I think I'm going to let the bad weather talk me out of it. I hope not - I know that if you wait for good weather on this Grey Isle of Despair: you will never go anywhere.

Yeah it was a light drizzle most of the day it.. But it wasnt too bad i guess. That or im just getting used to it lol. Thanks guys for stopping by :). Had another up day today and we had chinese it was really nice but now im very bloated. Been a bit off today though. I didnt really eat until the chinese so was close to doing my DD but i was really feeling bad. Definitely going to try taking the multivitamin tomorrow and hope it helps. I promised the OH that if it made me feel too crappy that i wouldnt do it. Plus he said again that he still doesnt really like the diet but will support me with whatever. So lots of decisions to make but definitely going to give it longer and see if i can make it work :)

Hi MizPP-

I think you should go and have some blood work done. You shouldn't feel il, from not eating or having lower calories. It makes me wonder if you are hypoglycemic. You probably are not, but it might be a good thing anyway.

MinnieMel said:
Hi MizPP-

I think you should go and have some blood work done. You shouldn't feel il, from not eating or having lower calories. It makes me wonder if you are hypoglycemic. You probably are not, but it might be a good thing anyway.

I agree with Minnimel here!

I have hypoglycaemia so would normally struggle with DDs but I have tablets and just watch what I can eat in a emergency eg Golden Syrup with its natural sugar- the only side effects that I get now are migraines.

Go and see your doctor, they will do a glucose test and then a fasting one too :)

Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

Hi Mrs P - though I'd drop in to say hello! :wavey:

Sorry to read you're not feeling as well as you should. One thing springs to mind, reading through this and your other diary - are you eating enough? What's your UD/DD calorie allowance? And are you eating most of those calories? As I understand it, a common mistake on this WOE is to eat too few UD calories. If you don't eat enough on UD, getting through the next DD is more of a struggle than it needs to be. Of course, I could be way off - apologies if I am!

Well done on your progress so far!

Hi MizPP,

I hope you are feeling okay today.

Hey everyone! Ive taken a few days and decided that JUDDD just isnt for me. Its not just the hunger or anything like that its the lack of energy which in turn is a lack of exercise. I really dont want to get out of the habit and tbh i just feel better when i do. I didnt really feel like myself last week.. Its really hard to explain that one lol. But it took a few days (and lets face it some not amzing food choices) but im back to feeling like me again and i really dont think its worth it to me to be miserable and not very happy just for a few pounds. Plus im really more wanting to see inches/sizes lost and without the exercise thats not going to really happen very well. Im not the type of person to just waste an experience and things i have learned though. I will use some of the skills and ideas from JUDDD to help do my own thing.. Ie i will be having lower calorie days if i know im going to have a highish day or if something comes up and i go over what i should have. But all in all JUDDD just wasnt for me. But thank you to everyone who was encouraged and gave me some good advice :)good luck with your journeys :)

Good luck. Stick your head back in and say "hi" once in a while. You know you'll always be welcomed back. :) xx

gentoo/aptenny

Sorry it didn't work out for you hun, good luck to you , remember we are here if you ever need us, onwards and downwards mrspayne212 :cross:

Updating for Miz PP - She is well and had just been busy with her visa things. She is off to go camping with OH for a few days. I'm sure she will be back to post soon.

Thanks Mel x

Update -- I've seen on FB that MrsP is about 9 dats from leaving for the US. I think she'll be away for several weeks. She is still eating well and working out. She is just super focused on her trip home.

Back