msajuma Dukan Diary, will do it this time.............

down to 10 stone 3 lb, 2 stones down, 2 dress sizes down, one more stone and one dress size to go yet. My estimated time was 7th May, doubt i will be able to get down a stone in 2 weeks, but overall pleased as during all this, i have had a some huge bad cheat days in the begining just as i was not able to get use to it, had a wedding, and been very very ill.

Thanks you all for the support. will need more support when i go to the next stage after i have dropped a stone and a dress size. I just hope it does not stall here xxxx

Good to see you back. I hope your health is now ok. Good luck for that last stone!

That's fantastic is the time you've been Dukaning well done xxx another stone.....easy peasy xxx

MSA

Back to basics ... roast a chicken, roast some beef, boil eggs. Cut tolerateds, eat your oat bran, drink water.

You CAN do this :D

P x

really depressed scale gone up, sorry but dont know who else to turn too

You do know who to turn to Msajuma............US.................xxx come on spill, get it all out, confess all and all will be forgiven. What's your gain???? lets see your menus and back to basics xxx come on chin up chuck xxx Im in the boat with you xxx we can do it with the help of all these great ladies xxx

Don't let it get you down, I gained quite a bit early in the year and am still struggling to lose it, but I found being depressed over it just makes you want to eat more! So shake it off and get back on cruise, maybe add a bit more exercise, and it'll start to come off again :)

Back