msajuma Dukan Diary, will do it this time.............

It sounds like you need to invest in some new scales!

Here's the muffin recipe I use for four days' worth (they freeze well).

CRUISE RECIPE NOT ATTACK Make 12 muffins, 4 days' worth of oats - Cruise phase. Freeze well.)

8 x tablespoons oatbran
4 x tablespoons wheatbran
4 x tablespoons of fat free fromage frais
4 eggs (separated; you can lose a yolk without noticing!)
tip of teaspoon baking powder (optional... I often forget!)

AND, if savoury, some cubed smoked salmon, other smoked fish, ham, chicken, whatever... I also put 1/3 of a crabstick on each.

OR, if sweet, some sweetener, or even a FAT FREE fruit yoghurt or two...

1. Preheat your oven to Gas Mark 6 (200°C)
2. Prepare your filling. I chop 3 crabsticks into 12 little pieces.
3. In a large bowl, place your oatbran, wheatbran, 4 tablespoons fromage frais, 4 egg yolks, and mix with a spoon. [EITHER Then add your yoghurt, sweetener, flavouring/whatever.]
4. Then whisk egg whites until firm, and incorporate rapidly.
5. Spoon half your mixture into 12 muffin tins. [OR Quickly pop one piece of fish in each, then fill remaining.]

Straight into preheated oven... no messing!
20 mins in ventilated oven... 30 in normal oven, I have to turn mine round after 20 in the normal oven.​

It sounds like you need to invest in some new scales!

Here's the muffin recipe I use for four days' worth (they freeze well).
CRUISE RECIPE NOT ATTACK Make 12 muffins, 4 days' worth of oats - Cruise phase. Freeze well.)

8 x tablespoons oatbran
4 x tablespoons wheatbran
4 x tablespoons of fat free fromage frais
4 eggs (separated; you can lose a yolk without noticing!)
tip of teaspoon baking powder (optional... I often forget!)

AND, if savoury, some cubed smoked salmon, other smoked fish, ham, chicken, whatever... I also put 1/3 of a crabstick on each.

OR, if sweet, some sweetener, or even a FAT FREE fruit yoghurt or two...

1. Preheat your oven to Gas Mark 6 (200°C)
2. Prepare your filling. I chop 3 crabsticks into 12 little pieces.
3. In a large bowl, place your oatbran, wheatbran, 4 tablespoons fromage frais, 4 egg yolks, and mix with a spoon. [EITHER Then add your yoghurt, sweetener, flavouring/whatever.]
4. Then whisk egg whites until firm, and incorporate rapidly.
5. Spoon half your mixture into 12 muffin tins. [OR Quickly pop one piece of fish in each, then fill remaining.]

Straight into preheated oven... no messing!
20 mins in ventilated oven... 30 in normal oven, I have to turn mine round after 20 in the normal oven.​

thanks Maintainer :)

Skimmed milk only... no evaporated or SEMI skimmed...

I wish you could try not to focus on finding things in supermarkets you can have. We have a list of over 100 foods we CAN have. Focus on those :)*

Dukan Diet 100 Safe Food List

I wish you could try not to focus on finding things in supermarkets you can have. We have a list of over 100 foods we CAN have. Focus on those :)*

sorry Maintenair :-(, i try to search for recipes and come across variouse recipes that say they are suitable, and since the recipe is from dukan diet itself i thought it was okai.

dont worry from now on no more searching recipes and only using food from the foodlist provided :), luckily i have not had any, but if i do slip back to my research please remind me :)

made some mini quiches and absolutely loved it

Breakfast

1 massive mug of greentea (500ml, i have the massive sportdirect mug)
2 chicken legs skin off and oven baked

Lunch

Tuna with fat free cottage cheese sandwhich (oatbran gallette but baked in oven and then toasted)
2 tablespoon of cauliflower

2 mugs of 500ml green tea

Dinner

i chicken fillet breast cut in half, quoated with quark, seasoning and oatbran and oven baked

snack

2 small quiches (tuna egg white corriander cottage cheese)
1 mug 500 ml grea tea

1 glass water

I am not hungry and feel 2 meals make me full. I know i may need to eat more,

I would like to thank Maintainer and others for looking at my menus and diary and helping me. I think because i have read so many books Atkins, Eat fat loose weight, and many more i think i seem to be getting a little confused. Thank you for being so patient and understanding :bighug:

Last edited:
Looking good :)

Now how about that walk? ;)

Thanks Maintainer could not do it without you :)

THE WALK, THE WALK, yeah must do it, can you believe it i have a treadmill and excercise machine and also a subscription to the gym :-(, just dont know why i can not be motivated to do the exercise, Thats it, going on my treadmill after finishing my diary.

PV day

Breakfast

2 mini egg and tuna quiches (made loads and have kept them as emergency snack food too)
500 ml green tea

Lunch
stuffed chicken (half breast, could not finish full) with broccoli
500 ml green tea

Dinner
Aubergine cooked in yogurt (hmmm loved it)
dipped in with my oatbran bread

spinach cooked spring onions
oatbran bread
250 ml tea
500 ml water
snack

3 ice cubes chocolate truffle (oh these chocolate cravings, i actually made truffle and was too runny so froze them, all i did was slip one in the mouth and let it melt, i no tollerant cocoa powder, but what to do when all the family are digging into those chocolates ice creams

snack later felt hungry

fromaige frais with flavoured jelly

My oatbran what i discovered is the same recipe as the gallette omiting the sugar and i bake it in the oven sandwich cake tin silicon one and divide it in 4, like that i can have it as bread or make 2 sandwiches with it. i feel this works better. plus looks like a nice pizza base too which i will make some day soon, just not sure for melted cheese what to use?

A couple of other things too, i bought a cake tin, bread loaf tin and muffin cases all silicon from poundland. i found this sooo handy as no need to grease proof the tins or lightly oil them, and i remembered i had ages ago purchases a silicon purchase baking sheet, diged it out from my kitchen things, I had completely forgotten about it and was using grease proof papers for baking. I made my bread in the cake tins and the quiches in the muffin cases.

As i had mentioned before I have a local Asian store and they sell fatfree 0.2% yogurt 4 for £1.10 but very runny I read somewhere to make home made quark by sieving the yogurt in a muslin cloth and sieving all the water overnight, The strained water, the whey can be used for cooking. Each containers are 400g. I used 2 of the containers and tried this and must say it taste and is just as quark, therefore i have around 2 x 400 plus deduct around 100g of whey therefore 700g of quark for 55p.

I finally got my Dukan book and need to read it again, As for the dairy can we have unlimited or is it 1 kg per day?

Last edited:
Impressive stuff! Fat free (ie 0% fat) dairy is limited to 1K in cruise but I find I stall if I have over 500ml. We're all different so keep an eye on that if you find your weight loss isn't very fast.

You need to keep your protein levels high (and I don't think you're having enough - no protein with your aubergine dinner last night?) so, if you find you can't eat too much in one go, perhaps add a protein starter? Or a snack? I too love mini quiches (but I don't like tuna, so tend to use prawns, salmon, ham etc). For your pizza, I'd concentrate on having a nice herby tomato sauce and some protein on the top and forget the cheese topping. Particularly if your weight loss is still slow. Good to keep away from tolerated ingredients if you can.

Why not pop some 0% fruit flavoured (not with pieces) yoghurts into the freezer to have when your family are having their icecreams. We do this each evening, and eat them slowly with a teaspoon!!

Great news on the exercise front!

my weight has stalled the only weightloss i had was in attack, i flactuate between 11 stones 4 lb to 11 stones 6 lb, been over 2 weeks, but i must say this is the longest i have stayed without a lapse. i think i might have a look at my dairy intake and reduce it.

As for yogurt fruit flavour the ones i find all have sugar in and i avoid that. what i did last night after my walk, was a little peckish, had some normal fat free fromaige Frais added some flavoured jelly made with gelatine and agar agar. it tasted a little like yogurt with fruit bits.

13TH FEB

PV DAY

breakfast

2 mini quiches
3 mugs of tea 250 ml x 3 = 750 ml

mid afternoon
oatbread with 3 chicken burgers
mix vegetable for garnish (cabbage, gerkins, cucumber carrot in salt and vinegar)
500 ml green tea

250 ml coke
250 ml tea

dinner

chicken and brocolli soup
jelly
500 ml green tea
1 choc truffle

2 kebaabs

excercise

20 min treadmill
20 min flabloss machine

boy was i hungry yesterday and my tummy was bloated, i am still a little disappointed, scale not moving at all :-(

:cry::(:mad:, i have just about dragged myself out of the bed, oh my i had the worst fever cold and a nasty bug for the past 4 days, My head is still pounding and body aching. Worst of all i had to break my diet, as i had literally nothing left in my fridge to carry on and was in bed for four days. I was given antibiotics for my virus . The thing is i was prepared for going out, family gathering but not for a bug or virus. Aaaaahhh cant believe it. after all that hard work.

Well i was due to do the pp day, therefore i will do 5 days of attack and then carry on. The other thing before i got ill was that i had only lost my weight during the attack phase and as i was still trying to get the right dairy products, my dairy was very limited infact not much at all. I was thinking of omitting my dairy or limiting it during my diet unless neccesary

Sorry to hear you've been unwell. Best take care of yourself first and worry about the diet second... perhaps soups might be good for you? I wish you'd forget this darned dairy quest! Fat free total 0% is best! No cheese! There! Quark is fine too.

I was looking at the food list and a little confused so please clarify and help.
No 71 it says skimmed milk allowed but then on added tolerant it says Limited 1 cup skimmed milk allowed only?

Skimmed milk IS allowed but no more than 250ml per day (in English... 1 cup I guess in US speak! :)
I saw on another thread whether it was "allowed" to eat "off Dukan" weekends. Errr no. Not if you want to lose the weight and move back to normality. My other half is doing that at the moment and his weight is more or less staying the same one Friday to another... ie no loss. (But he gets to eat some fun things so, for now, that's where he prefers to be!)

Back