msajuma Dukan Diary, will do it this time.............

Skimmed milk IS allowed but no more than 250ml per day (in English... 1 cup I guess in US speak! :)
I saw on another thread whether it was "allowed" to eat "off Dukan" weekends. Errr no. Not if you want to lose the weight and move back to normality. My other half is doing that at the moment and his weight is more or less staying the same one Friday to another... ie no loss. (But he gets to eat some fun things so, for now, that's where he prefers to be!)

do i include this with the 1 kg fat free dairy that i am allowed of i can have 1 kg fat free dairy and 250 ml skimmed milk. I am okai in weekdays but weekends i am out and about family visists and all and find it very difficult thats why i thought i would try the weekend thing, just a thought, i will stick to dukan all the way :)

do i include this with the 1 kg fat free dairy that i am allowed of i can have 1 kg fat free dairy and 250 ml skimmed milk. I am okai in weekdays but weekends i am out and about family visists and all and find it very difficult thats why i thought i would try the weekend thing, just a thought, i will stick to dukan all the way :)

No. The general rule of thumb is 1K fat free dairy, no more than 250ml of which can be skimmed milk. Some will say they can eat more. Many (myself included) cannot lose eating so much and never go over 500ml.

When visiting family, can you not eat the meat and veg and avoid anything else? Then say you're full for pudding. People will always argue the toss with dieters ("oh a little won't hurt"), but no one argues with "I'm so full up"! To ensure that you are, eat plenty of protein. It's not a tonne of dairy which will fill you up and keep you on the straight and narrow at the weekend. Try more animal protein. Chicken. Big steaks. Bake muffins with your oatbran. They are so filling!

Good luck! Let's get this weight off as quickly as possible so as to move to Conso and have a gala meal each weekend! There's your carrot for motivation!

No. The general rule of thumb is 1K fat free dairy, no more than 250ml of which can be skimmed milk. Some will say they can eat more. Many (myself included) cannot lose eating so much and never go over 500ml.

When visiting family, can you not eat the meat and veg and avoid anything else? Then say you're full for pudding. People will always argue the toss with dieters ("oh a little won't hurt"), but no one argues with "I'm so full up"! To ensure that you are, eat plenty of protein. It's not a tonne of dairy which will fill you up and keep you on the straight and narrow at the weekend. Try more animal protein. Chicken. Big steaks. Bake muffins with your oatbran. They are so filling!

Good luck! Let's get this weight off as quickly as possible so as to move to Conso and have a gala meal each weekend! There's your carrot for motivation!

Thanks for the info, get soo confused read too many diet books, Atkins, high protein, eat fat get thin books and ofcourse the Dukan book too. One more thing are we allowed yeast? seen many recipes but when i put them in my menu i was told not allowed so a little confused and i have made opsie rolls but is there a limitation of how many eggs you can have, The thing is i have stalled after my attack but also have had 2 slips. (this is the longest i have been on a diet without giving up), I am carrying on although the scale or inch aint moving,

4th March

Breakfast

liver with Oopsie Rolls
500 ml x 2 tea

Lunch
Oopsie with 4 chicken kebaabs
500 ml water
250 ml gren tea

snack
yogurt with sweetner goji beri n gelatine bits
500 ml green tea

My recomended Oatbran was in the chicken Kebaabs

Was not hungry at all in the evening and was feeling very sickly and full, however in the middle of night tummy was rumbeling and was starving

down 1 lb but my weight fluctates so not getting too excited

Last edited:
7th March PP DAY

BREAKFAST
Liver with Oopsie Roll
500 ml Tea x 2 (have the massive sportsdirect mug)

LUNCH
Half a chicken roasted
500 ml tea

DINNER
Beaf steak roasted
250 ml tea
250 ml green tea

I forgot my oatbran gallettee, I know it is mandotary but remembered in the morning
Walk, sorry did not manage again but would 2 hours of shopping for kids clothes in town count as walking

What's an ooopsie roll?

Last edited:
8th March PV day

Oh man, had severe swelling on both my wrists, inner thighs, light headed, dizzy, and high fever, and a bad bad migraine. I am not taking any vitamin supplements and was wondering if i do need to take some.

Breakfast
Gallette with yogurt
500 ml x 2 tea

Lunch
Half a chicken with cucumber
500 ml x 2 green tea
500 ml water

Went bed at 6 with a sever migraine and therefore did not eat Dinner but in the morning did do 30 min treadmill

The good Dr, recommends multi vitamins and lots of viruses and bugs around atm xxx

9th March

Breakfast
3 scrambled eggs with tomato and onions
500 ml tea
250 ml tea
500 ml diet coke

Lunch
chicken and spring onion soup
250 ml tea

Dinner
Beaf fillet grilled
3 chicken fillet grilled
salad
500 ml diet coke

coffee 250 ml
green tea 500 ml

forgot my oatbran again, i have decided to have it for breakfast as i always seem to forget it. I usually make premake bread or the muffin with recipe provided but have not been able to lately

I never forget my oatbran i love it xxx

Back