MSBs diary :-)

Lol. I had a sneaky peak on the scales with my shoes on (first wi without) ... Looks positive. :)

Had honey nougat bar for lunch and lots of peppermint tea. Was a yummy bar but didnt feel that filling. Think longer term Im not going to order loads of bars.

Had doc pepper zero ... Just 1 can ... Needed the sweet and bubbly boost.

Doubt Im in ketosis but sure im losing weight so hey ho. :)

Yea they are quite moorish.

I had chili for dinner ... Really enjoyed it. Defo ordering more of that. :)

Strawberry shake as an eve treat ... Was nice but had a bit of an aftertaste .... Not a strawberry fan generally though.

Roll on day 5 ... Over half way through my first week. Yay :)

Yea they are quite moorish.

I had chili for dinner ... Really enjoyed it. Defo ordering more of that. :)

Strawberry shake as an eve treat ... Was nice but had a bit of an aftertaste .... Not a strawberry fan generally though.

Roll on day 5 ... Over half way through my first week. Yay :)

Great, love the chilli was never a strawberry fan but some people made it into a dessert by using less water and sticking it in the fridge?

Well done you are doing fab!

I love the strawberry milkshake, in fact I like all the ones I have tried except the crispy choc!

Had original oatmeal (quite nice defo better than sweet porridge), crispy choc shake (better than choc), mild curry (missed the rice) ... And vanilla crispy shake (quite nice ... Like rice crispys). Plus a can of doc pepper zero and lots of mint tea.

Im finding today really hard. My eczema is having a flare up at the mo not sure if its diet related (hope it clears up) and really craving carbs ... What i wouldnt give for a bowl of boiled basmati rice and even bread is making me salivate. Lol. Will see how i go. Dont think im in ketosis and its day 5. I do feel quite cold though.

Feeling cold is one of the ways i know im in ketosis! Or at least i think it is! It might just be the weather :what:

hia and welcome , well done so far , your doing so well . :D ive just restarted today so cant wait for the 1st week to be over and get shot of the headaches I know are on the way . he ho all worth it in the end !!

hia and welcome , well done so far , your doing so well . :D ive just restarted today so cant wait for the 1st week to be over and get shot of the headaches I know are on the way . he ho all worth it in the end !!

Thanks. Touch wood Ive not had headaches yet. Good luck ... im sure youll do fab. :)

Day 6 ... Vanilla shake for breakfast (nice but bitter aftertaste), spagetti bolognaise for lunch (yummy even though the pasta was a lil al dente) and loads of green tea, mint tea and water. Also 1 can of dr pepper zero (limiting myself to 1).

Family went to Kfc and i soooo wanted a bbq chicken salad but didnt order one. Instead i nicked about maybe a 5th of mums bbq chicken. Not sure how to track that. Dont think it would make much of an impact as Im over 18 st and am on 4 packs a day (when you can have 5 at my weight). Does that sound ok? (was so delish that i was making yum noises inadvertently!lol).

Am loving decaf green tea at the mo.

Day 7 ... Museli bar for brekkie ... Yummy but not that filling.

Red berry shake for lunch ... Think i refer this to the strawberry shake actually.

Also had a dr pepper and a few cups of herbal tea. Water water water. Lol

Had cottage pie meal for dinner and a crispy vanilla shake for an eve snack.

Week 1 done and dusted ... Weighed myself ... I've lost 15lbs! :-S V pleased. Got loads more to go and dont predict the rest going that fast but am really suprised.

Day 8 ... So far original oatmeal for brekkie early. A dark choc trufty bar for mid morning (craving).

Lunch i had 70g of kfc bbq chicken and 50g of the kfc lettuce (basically the bbq chicken salad without the croutons carrot and tomatoes ... And yep I weighed it! Lol).

Had a kfc black coffee and a decaf coffee with a splash of skimmed milk.

Loads of water. A can of dr pepper zero.

Going to have 1 more pack this eve for dinner. :)

Had chili con carne for dinner and green tea. Family were having fish fingers ... Smelt yummy. Strange how doing this diet everything smells so good. Lol. Managing to say no atm. Yay :)

amazing weight loss !!! well done x

Had cottage pie meal for dinner and a crispy vanilla shake for an eve snack.

Week 1 done and dusted ... Weighed myself ... I've lost 15lbs! :-S V pleased. Got loads more to go and dont predict the rest going that fast but am really suprised.

Way t go MSB! That's fabulous!

Back