MSBs diary :-)

Thanks. Yep its defo a good motivator. Although i have been trying with protein meal this week. See how I go.

Had crispy choc shake for brekkie and decaf black coffee. Lots of green tea. Kfc bbq chicken salad with no croutons or carrot or tomato and a proper black coffee with skimmed milk. Had a cookies and cream shake as a desert (friends were having ice cream! :-( lol). Dr pepper too.

Bought some zero noodles so contemplating having some with a cheesy pasta or mushroom pack this eve with asparagus. Hmm.

Really odd today ... Men seem to have been a lot more attentive today. Even got a smile from a cute guy I see about. Yay! ;-)

Day 9 ... I think.

Banana shake for brekkie. Fennel tea. 75g Kfc bbq chicken for lunch with 50g lettuce for lunch. 2 coffees with skimmed milk allowance. 1 dr pepper zero. Lots of water.

Am contemplating what to have for dinner. Im thinking a spagetti pack with mushrooms and zero noodles.

Ended up with 2 spagetti packs with zero noodles. Yummy.

Think next week im back just on the 4 packs and no cheeky extras as i dont feel im losing much this week. We will see.

Day 11. Strawberry shake for an early brekkie with decaf green tea (love that stuff). Hungry for lunch lol. Think Im going to make a meal pack in a bit ... Maybe mushroom pasta or curry. Hmm

O gosh ... Day 12 ... Down ar the seaside going carb crazy. Defo out of ketosis.

Day started out well with a vanilla shake and caffine free black coffee. Had chicken and salad for lunch plus tea with skimmed milk ...

... And then ...

I had fish and chips, 3 choc digestives, a lil piece of choccie cake and a ice cream cone with flake .... And a diet coke.

Feeling guilty but enjoyed it. Just going to draw a line under it and start again tomorrow when Im back home.

Day 13 isnt lucky for moi! Lol

Started well with a cafe latte shake and chicken and gherkins for lunch.

Only got soups left (new package coming tomorrow) so ended up eating ice cream and a hamburger.

Tomorrow is when i get my act together. Going to stick to 4 packs a day ... Cant be trusted with food. :-(

Keep it going u can do it!!

Im on day 2 and im just having my choc shake for lunch yummy feeling freezing cold tho

Aw the choc shake is yummy. Nice with some hot water too. Ah yes I had forgotten about the coldness ... Mines come back today although for me it could just be as its freezing out. Lol

Think Im going to have the cottage pie meal pack for dinner ... Warming comfort pack. :)

Aw the choc shake is yummy. Nice with some hot water too. Ah yes I had forgotten about the coldness ... Mines come back today although for me it could just be as its freezing out. Lol

Think Im going to have the cottage pie meal pack for dinner ... Warming comfort pack. :)

I hate the cold ive s thyroid problem anyway so im cold but now im frozen lol. I think ill have to start making them up hot thanks for reminding me about that :)

Ive 1 more pack to have after karate so will be another choc yummy I do love the chocolate.

Hows ur day been? Im sailing through day 2

No probs. Always good to have options.

Just had the caramel shake as an eve snack. My first day back on plan after 2/3 days of scoff central. Pleased to be back on it.

O how was Karate? Used to do Shoto Kan Karate many moons ago. I need to get back into exercise

Back