MSBs diary :-)

Day 16. Original oatmeal abd black decaf coffee for brekkie. Dark choc tafta bar and green tea as a snack. A kfc bbq chicken breast with lettuce and a tea with milk (skimmed with non dairy fat ... Whatever that means! Lol) at lunch. Dr pepper zero.

Bit knackered today. Bring on the weekend. :)

1 more pack to go

Day 17 ... Sweet porridge, museli bar, kfc salad, spag bol pack with zero noodles. Also had water green tea and regular tea and snacked on a few gherkins.

Im loving green tea and decaf coffee at the mo. Wish the fast food places did those beverages.

Hope Im losing weight. Dont feel it atm.

Day 18 ... Caffe latte shake, museli bar, kfc salad (love it) ... Mc donalds ice cream cone with flake. Eek. Was delish ... Think ill have to skip dinner though. Lol.

Loads of green tea. Think Im out of ketosis but feeling pretty optimistic. Know even if I fall off plan a little I dont have to give up ... Just plod onwards. :)

good for you , plod on that's the way :0) same with me , sts this week but my own doing so im just cracking on ,,, that's they key :0) x good luck in this new week x

Thanks hun. You too. Had a Sts last week (think it was the fish and chips!).

Just having a crispy choc shake and black decaf coffee for brekkie. Fitted into a skirt that was tight before. Im a happy camper today! Lol

that's the thing hun , the scales sometimes stay still but the inches come off xxx

hehe ive been known to have a jump up and down on it to see if it moves lol xx

Back to day 1 today

Vanilla shake for brekkie

Dark choc tafta bar for lunch

1 decaf green tea and 1 decaf black coffee

1 litre of water in addition to the above so far

well done on your 3 lb loss !!!!! and good for you getting back on the ole horse :0) best of 3 love that !!!!lol x

Lol. Thanks. Yep best of 3 is great. Except when you get on and have an ok loss and then 2 more hops on to find its less of a loss. Lol.

Cottage pie meal for dinner .... Could live on that alone. Yummy

Day 2 (act 2!)

Original oatmeal pack plus black decaf coffee and decaf green tea.

Just realised Im 3lbs away from going into the obese category rather than morbidly obese. Yay! Fingers crossed ill shift some this week.

Back