MSBs diary :-)

Well done you !!!! :)

Good luck with your re-do... :)

Redo for the zillionth time ... Day 1!

Museli bar and black decaf coffee and green tea for brekkie.

Mums starting on diet too so waiting for her packs to arrive. Not sure its easier or harder doing this with a relative. We both need to shift the lbs though so onwards and downwards (in sizes and stonrs! :))

Ferl really tired today ... Had more caffine than usual yesterday ... Man I love decaff ... Im such a convert. :)

good luck with restart ... you can do it :0) youre not giving up which means your not failing xxxxx

Thanks. Actually stayed on plan today ... Had spicy spagetti and am enjoying a banana shake now. Although so so tempted to have fish and chips (mmm) and ice cream. Lol. Today I won the battle ... Lol

Never give up! :)

yay !!!!!!!!!!!!
well done you :0) your 1 day closer to this being a breeze xx:happy096:

Day 2 of redo ...

Dark choc trufta bar for brekkie with decaf green tea and decaf black coffee. Spicy spagetti for lunch with asda coke zero. Bullion. Another asda coke zero. Water as usual.

Having sunday night cravings for everything and anything but got 2 packs to go so fingers crossed should be ok.

Contemplating buying a smoothie maker so i can add ice to the shake packs to make thick icy smoothies / ice cream. Lol. Will see on monday

another down nearly , go you !!!!!!

lohohove gherkins :0D xxx

How are you this lovely morning on day 3 ???

Caramel shake for lunch. Original oatmeal as a snack and cottage pie for dinner. Had decaf green tea, bullion, decaf black coffee and a tin of Asda coke zero as well as water gallore!

3rd day in a row on plan ... V proud. :) Fingers crossed I lose 3lbs plus this week so I can be 'obese' rather than 'morbidly obese' ... What can I say, Im aspirational!? ;-)

Back