MSBs diary :-)

Glad to see you back from your 'mini break' :)

It wouldn't be the same on here without your
foodtastic updates x

:)

How you doing msb ?

Heya. Have been going food crazy. Put on about 5lbs according to this mornings WI. But starting again today. Day 1 (take 152! Lol)1caffe latte shake down ans 2 decaf green teas.

aww bless ya , never mind , you've dusted yourself off and started again , that's what matters most , I love the cottage pie too :0)
goodluck for day 2 xx

Day 2 ... Original oatmeal for brekkie with decaf coffee. Crispy vanilla shake as a late lunch. Green decaf tea. Almost a litre extra of water atm.

So far so good

Craved sweetness and read about a crispy choc shake cookie recipe ... 2tablespoons of water later ... Yum. Going to have a black decaf coffee and have my last pack later

Figured as id had a mini babybel that was prob my protein ... So had a pack of zero noodles with boullion. Thats my lot for today

When I asked on the S&S website, about my milk allowance (I'm used to black tea) they told me a mini Babybel was a suitable milk replacement?? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Opps. I had 1 normal one yesterday. Ah well. It was just 1. Sure i read somewhere you can have 2 or 4 light ones.

Day 3 ... Brekkie choccie shake with black decaf coffee and water

Feeling so tired

Opps. I had 1 normal one yesterday. Ah well. It was just 1. Sure i read somewhere you can have 2 or 4 light ones.

Day 3 ... Brekkie choccie shake with black decaf coffee and water

Feeling so tired

I think 2 or 4 light ones is wishful thinking on your part MSB!

Back