MSBs diary :-)

Lol. Maybe ... I only had 1 normal mini babybel and didnt have my last protein meal or milk allowance (which I dont usually have).

Maybe it was 2 or 4 light ones for the protein meal. Could have sworn Id read it somewhere. Hmmm. Anyway ... That was yesterday (and was a much better option than the fish finger sandwich with ketchup i had my eye on! Lol)

Just found the post on here about protein options ... Apparently 4 light mini babybel are a protein meal equivalent (under the Protein meal thread). Wish I knew about the normal ones

Just found the post on here about protein options ... Apparently 4 light mini babybel are a protein meal equivalent (under the Protein meal thread). Wish I knew about the normal ones

Oh I didn't know that, I just asked about a milk substitute, and somebody from the S&S customer care team told me one mini Babybel light? I don't think I'd want four instead of chicken, or tuna or anything really ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hehe. I usually try to stick to simplicity but fancied cheese yesterday so figure id try and switch to lifestyle plan for the day.

Museli bar for lunch today. :)

Why not! I've only done lifestyle, do you have the veg allowance or not bother? Only I'm thinking of trying simplicity, I just don't know if I'll have veg or not, and if I don't, I might miss it! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Eek fell off again yesterday ... Suffering today. Why do I do it?! Feel so rubbish with carbs. Think its stress eating.

I try and do simplicity without veg as i find that when i do it with theres a bit of a slippery slope. Thats me though. :-S

Back on it today ... Water water water lol

Good luck :) how's it going so far?

Hiya. Day 1 was pretty ok. Managed to stick to 4 packs. Forgot the tummy rumbles. Lol. Nowt major. I think the major thing for me is going to be boredom and not eating what the family us having.

Hows yours going?

I'm glad it went well :)

I'm on week 4 I think... It's going well but my contract at work finished 2 weeks ago today and I'm desperately looking for work... I've never been unemployed and I don't cope with being bored well! That's my biggest challenge!!

Yay! Day 4 onwards it tends to get easier!! Xx

Thanks. Yep day 4 is done and dusted. Had a lifestyle plan day ... Had kfc bbq chicken breast with the lettuce leaves and 150ml skimmed milk instead of my 4th pack. I usually do simplicity and I think Im going to stick to Simplicity for the most part ... Kind of missed the pack. Lol. Good to know there are eating out options though.

Roll on day 5! :)

Heya. Had a simplicity day yesterday and today Im on lifestyle.

Im loving the choc shake hot and stirred ... Bits and all. Lol. I had kfc bbq chicken and lettuce today ... As well as a kfc white coffee. Have been avoiding caffine the first 5 days but as my breath was a bit stinky (nice ... Single and ready to mingle?! ;-)) i figured i was in ketosis so caffine should be ok. Not sure if the milk was skimmed but it was only a bit. Will take a multivit later.

Cant believe its a week tomorrow on this diet. :)

Craving everything eg ice cream etc but being quite virtuous. Feel like Margorie Doors in Little Britain saying it but ... If I have a craving I just 'have a bit of dust'! ;-) (the dust is the sns packs! Lol). The family keep saying Im on 'the dust diet'! ;-)

Thanks. :) Ive had a day of overdoing carbs today though. Think Im going to stop SnS and try something else ... Not a vlcd ... As i cant seem to sustain it and i seem to be getting dizzy etc with this plan.

Ive learnt a bit about portiob size and limiting snacking so happy days. :)

Back