MT's week 2 too JUDDERNESS -11lbs in 10 days!

Ooo hopefully when you come back you may spur yourself into action with these cakes! Remember it'll keep you busy on your DD ;) enjoy(?) your DD! x

Your doing fab MT, you go girl xx. I make Chocolate lollies for parties , weddings etc and I don't eat mine either, can't say I am sick of chocolate and the smell of melting chocolate can sometimes be difficult on a DD but I actually like having orders to complete on a DD as I sort of get lost in it and I don't get time to think about food x I would love to see some pics of your cakes :)

boys col.jpgccc.jpgchildrens c.jpggraffalo collage.jpgitngc2.jpg

Starting to struggle a tiny bit this evening, not for junk but just something. I won't cave though because I can just have a cooked brekkie tomorrow! lol

Plus I seem to have got nowhere fast today with work and still have sh!t loads to do......phew. Right time to get my very tired girlie to bed and then get on with some work!! offft

oooft late night's early mornings soooooo do not work for me! But on and up note, it's an UP day! whoooohooo I can feel cooked brekkie for brunch coming on!

Jumped on the scales this morning even though my offical weigh in day isn't til monday and I'm down to 16st 7.4lbs which means I have lost 8.6lbs if I'm counting right! Not to shabby!

sausage and bacon rolls for my breakfast and haven't had anything else yet, but we'r having pork stir fry for tea as the hubby makes a lovely sauce to go on it.

I'm totally shattered and intend to sit on my fat bum all night and what saturday night tv, may even throw in a duvet, just because I'm wild like that ; )

Ha ha I've spent the night on the sofa watching DVD's with the kids lol so rock' 'roll ;0) but I love it :)
I'm from North Wales, Wrexham x

So weighted in this morning at having lost 10.6lbs so decided on another UD today and will do mon and tues as down days instead.

I'm so please with that weight loss as I never expected it. I would expect that on a vlcd but not on this so I am truly happy with my diet for once in a looooong time!

Bought some lovely soups from asda and tesco for my DD this week, they are new 'skinny' soups and on offer for £1 each so even if I don't like them then I haven't wasted too much money on something new : )

Really on the push too see 15 stone something on the scales now, hopefully in the next two weeks or so, that will bring me to my first goal of 5% too!

Mummy you are doing so well, that is an amazing loss in a week....!! Well done

Back