MT's week 2 too JUDDERNESS -11lbs in 10 days!

You'll soon be at target if you carry on losing like that! :0)

The scots are our kin!! X he he I think we welsh ladies are genetically programmed to be large bottomed, breasted and have a bit of a "Bol" ;0)) x x x x

Good morning ladies. So here is the start of today's DD. Feeling a little bloated after two UD's so should feel ok today.

wish I had taken measurements last week. Never mind, may take some today.

Have a good day everyone else, I won't as I have the ironing pile tot tackle! Boooooo!!!

what an utterly sh!tty day here! Blowing a flipping gale outside! :(

After sat and sun up days's I struggled through my down day yesterday, but made it in the end with no hiccups, just! :rolleyes:
So today is an up day but I'm not going to go mad, may just keep it an in between day! lol

Looks to get on with today, all the mundane life stuff like put the ironing away and clean the house. look after a very grumpy 2 yr old and bake about 100 cupcakes :eek:

Can I go back to bed yet???

Well into my second week and on a DD today. Think I may have over ate yesterday as I have gained a few pounds. I know I shouldn't weight as it does make me feel disheartened if I don't see a drop on the scales, but I will keep on, it has to come off! I hope!

Hi Mummy, I've stopped weighing every day on this diet, its too depressing. I only weigh once a week. It takes 3,500 extra calories to make a pound of fat, so unless you ate around 5,500 calories yesterday the increased number you see on the scale is a combination of water, stored glycogen & food 'intransit' through the gut! The difference between a DD weigh in & an UD weigh in with me is between 3-4 lbs....I can't cope with seeing that..so now I hide the scales until Tues mornings..and as this week I STS I was desperate to get on them this morning & see if I had lost anything..resisted though!
DD today for me too.....counting the minutes until food....LOL

Thank you Jilly. I had an increase of 4lbs and no way I ate that many cals lol

I have been an obsessive weigher for yr's also been meaning to throw the scales away fro yr's but that day just never seems to come! Their like a friend I love to hate! lol

well the weight I gained on my UD has gone with an extra 0.4lbs! Not actual weigh in day till monday so not to bad for week two!

so 11lbs lost so far in 9/10 days and only 2lbs away from my 5% weight loss goal. I so can not weight to see 15st something again!!!

mummytummy said:
well the weight I gained on my UD has gone with an extra 0.4lbs! Not actual weigh in day till monday so not to bad for week two!

so 11lbs lost so far in 9/10 days and only 2lbs away from my 5% weight loss goal. I so can not weight to see 15st something again!!!

Brilliant stuff, mummy :D

P x

phew been making cakes all blinking day! Only one left to decorate, let the worse till last you can say : /

Diet going well, hopefully will have lost another pound by tomorrow as on DD today.

Heading back to s.wales 8th nov for cake international would love to be a good weight different. Thinking of maybe doing exante 7-10 day's before. Hopefully I will be 15st 10 ish by the time I start so could be close to low 15's by the time I catch my flight???

Do you make cakes professionally? How do you resist eating them...infact cleaning the unbaked mix from the bowl would be my biggest temptation1 please don't be in too much of a hurry to lose weight for specific events, it probably took a few years to put the weight on, you can't expect to lose it in a few weeks. If this is working for you why mess with VLCD's, just try and look on this as a lifestyle not a diet. I'm sure you will still look great by November!!

Do you make cakes professionally? How do you resist eating them...infact cleaning the unbaked mix from the bowl would be my biggest temptation1 please don't be in too much of a hurry to lose weight for specific events, it probably took a few years to put the weight on, you can't expect to lose it in a few weeks. If this is working for you why mess with VLCD's, just try and look on this as a lifestyle not a diet. I'm sure you will still look great by November!!

Hi Jilly yes I do, I have a facebook page where I get 99% of my business from. TBH I am sick to the back teeth of cake! lol If I'm not making it, I'm thinking about cstomers/orders. What I'm doing with what cake and emails and on and on and on lol It only started as a hobby but then it just exploded! I#m very lucky really I have a fab customer base who keep me in business! I have a some pictures up in this diary : )

I'm really liking the diet as a lifestyle choice, I can really see me doing this long term. Only thinking of vlcd as I want a surprise for my mother and sister I expect. I just want someone to see a difference rather than me saying...yeah I have lost bla bla......but for it not to show. I know I need to lose a far bit of weight for it too show as I'm so bloody fat now! : /

well I'm down to 16st 4.4 which is another 0.6lbs off. I'm finding that my appetite has really decreased, which is not like me! lol

UD today, so intend to watch all saturday night trash tv and eat crap! lol

You are doing really well ...i'm sure your family will see a big difference in you...and you are not that fat FGS!!!!
I take my hat off to you for your cake making & losing weight LOL...i'd never get sick of eating cake. I used to cook professionally & could happily eat a full meal just picking as i prepared stuff..and then eat afterwards LOL!!!
You are a very talented & beautiful young lady with a gorgeous family so don't go running yourself down...I'm sure your family are all very proud of you whatever the scales say! Believe me i wasted years thinking I was fat when I was actually a very acceptable weight, now i really am fat but nothing has actually changed...why waste precious time worrying about something that really does not matter that much!!!

Back