MUA make up

Siobhmrk4

Hi. I have been looking online at MUA make up. It seems very cheap! Too cheap! Has anyone on here used it before?

If I buy before friday I get 35% off and free delivery. Very tempted, but no one I know has used it.

I've never used it, but to me it looks cheap and nasty. I'm a great believer of 'if it sounds to good to be true, then it probably is', but that's just my opinion.

Siobhmrk4 said:
Hi. I have been looking online at MUA make up. It seems very cheap! Too cheap! Has anyone on here used it before?

If I buy before friday I get 35% off and free delivery. Very tempted, but no one I know has used it.

Lovely eye shadows though! That's all I've used. But not for you if you prefer matte shadow and they're quite pearly x

Princess_Stevie said:
I've never used it, but to me it looks cheap and nasty. I'm a great believer of 'if it sounds to good to be true, then it probably is', but that's just my opinion.

I know thats what I was thinking. You get what you pay for. Looked at some online reviews though and they all seem positive.

Shirleen said:
Lovely eye shadows though! That's all I've used. But not for you if you prefer matte shadow and they're quite pearly x

I use Urban Decay foundation and powders so its actually just the eyeshadows I wanted to try. Will order a pallette online tonight and try it out myself. Thanks Shirleen.

Back