Mudbabe's diary

mudbabe

Fitness Freak!
Okay, so I started yesterday. My plan is to count 1000cals a day, including fruit but excluding veg and soya milk oh and diet fizzy drinks, so probably an actual intake of 1200cals. I may need to adjust this a bit as I am extremely sporty (training as a fitness instructor) but I will see how that goes.

So day 1 I had:

Breakfast: Porridge, 150cals
Lunch: Costa panini, 453cals
Snack: apple, 80cals
Supper: porridge, 150cals with strawberries, 20cals

Total: 853cals

I hadn't intended being under my cals. I had planned on cooking, but I'm a live-in nannie at the moment and my boss had visitors so I couldn't use the kitchen properly.

When I went into Portsmouth (a treat for me as I live on IOW!) I felt really empowered. Last time I went into Costa I felt like I 'shouldn't' have anything to eat, but I did so as I had I might as well have a cake too, and have a latte with syrup etc as I had already blown it!! This time I knew I could have whatever I wanted, as long as I wrote it down. I had the panini with a large americano, ate and drank slowly enjoying it all, and felt full until I got home. Indeed, I was glad I hadn't eaten more as there were ferry problems which led to a very rough crossing on a very small boat!!!!!

Well done on getting through day one Mudbabe, long may your success continue!!! xxx

Well done on day one mudbabe!

Lucky you going to Portsmouth....me and OH love it there. Well done on resisting the lure of all the lovely things at Costa :)

Bumblebum
x

Back