Muddy food - with occasional pics!

I really can't think straight, got so much other stuff to think about today, what day would you go for based on what I've eaten so far? :confused:

I'm thinking Green and HEA the halloumi twice and HEB the chicken. So one more HEB to have and haven't had syns yet.

Ok went green. Had 2 ryvita with quark/p.n.butter/sweet chilli sauce mix spread. 6syns.

Alpen light.

Heb gone. :)
Forgot some syns from earlier so had 10 syns over estimating!

I just meant do you plan you 5-15syns per day? Or do you add them ip as you go?

I plan mine but thought I could just add them as I go, incase I fancy something!

I see. No I don't plan them at all. I try and go without them for as much of day as poss because its evenings I tend to fancy stuff and want to pick more. X

Eggs, 1 rasher bacon and toms for breakfast.

Strawberries for snack.

Chicken and mush pasta & sauce for lunch made with just water!

Muller Greek yog.

Last edited:
Eggs, 1 rasher bacon and toms for breakfast.

Strawberries for snack.

Chicken and mush pasta & sauce for lunch made with just water!

Muller Greek yog

Tea.lentils, halloumi HEA, tomato and courgette stuffed spring greens, baked. With boiled potatoes and carrots.

4 ryvita HEB with Philly light and cucumber.

2 donut peaches

Last edited:
Mmm I loved slow cooked food! It makes me hungry all day tho if I'm in the house! As it smells so good!

muddypaws04 said:
So far an apple. EE today.

Got a big beef and veg curry in slow cooker.

Went to visit family today and knew I would eat crap if I didn't take food so I had a banana and some grapes on the way and a tub of tuna salad I made and took with me. I also turned down a magnum whilst I was there! :-o

Going to have my curry soon which smells delicious, with couscous instead of rice for a change.

So we have:

B. Apple banana and grapes

L. Tuna salad

T. Free beef and veg curry with couscous and mini naan 5.5 syns

2 alpen lights HEB
Cucumber, feta HEA and ham skewer.
Crisps 5.5 syns

Total syns 11

Last edited:
B. Apple

Snack.half tin of bbq beans

L. Chicken salad with lime juice for dressing.

Snack.Peach

T. Garlic, lemon juice and rosemary baked chicken (free) with SW Chips and plenty of veg.

4 ryvita
Light Philly n cucumber
2 peaches
Crisps 6
Fudge 5.5

1 HEA
1HEB
11.5 Syns

Last edited:
I just baked it in a tin covered with foil. I left garlic cloves whole this time and they were yum but I think I will crush some up too next time to release more flavour into the chicken. :)

Sounds great I may try it one time! I need to cook more often! I love to cook when I have time!

How long you been doing SW? You close to goal or still on the journey?

I lost 2 stone after having my little boy 6 years ago. Then I put on half a stone or so and maintained at that for majority of time. Crept up overy comfort zone a while back bit back to target now. Have decided to lower my target though, really want to be under 10 stone. I've not weighed this week yet. So no idea what I am as I went off plan at the weekend lol. :)

You are close to your target yes? X

Cool! Well good luck for when you weigh in!

I'm not sure of my target! I've lost almost 3 stone and I'm a healthy weight now! I'm 5ft 9 and set a target of 140! I weigh 167! So have a way to go, but I'm nearly size 12! Which is quite a good size for my height! So I'll stop when I fit comfy in a 12!

Back