Muddy food - with occasional pics!

Mmmm doing bbq tonight.

I'm having quorn burgers and saus. Boiled potatoes. Vegetable skewers. Home made pak choi and grated courgette coleslaw. Will probably have my 2 heb's in form of 2 wholemeal rolls for said burgers/saus. DH and DS are having proper saus and quorn burgers.

Oh and salad with it all too! :)

hi muddy my curry was really delish in the end I used Pete's butternut curry recipe.(.the spices and butternut parts anyway) and added it to the mushy pea curry recipe and extra onion and peppers and even my son enjoyed it he thought the pieces of b'nut was mango and I didn't make him any the wiser lol I think if the weather holds here I will bbq tomorrow nite hope you enjoyed yours

I'm doing something with prawns tonight. Not sure what though. Fancy a big jacket potato! Glad u enjoyed ur curry. I've had a salad and a banana today. Oh and one ryvita. X

Had Bbq'd prawn skewers, jacket pots, veg and salad. With light Philly in jacket. HEA

1 slice wholemeal HEB
Choc Philly 4.5 syns omg I love this stuff!

1 go ahead choc thin 3.5

Last edited:
are there any syns in ryvita? I love the seasame ones yummmy!!!!

4 of them is an heb Hon.

Synned they would be 1.5 each

That's rye ones though. Not sure about seseme ones. They would prob not count as an heb at all so apply the 1syn per 20cals rule. X

HEY Muddy you ok hun ?

Heeellooo....yeah I'm good thanks for thinking of me hon.

Been away in my caravan, just me and my little boy. We had a wonderful week and I didn't worry 'too' much about what I ate, managed a 3lb gain which isn't too bad at all. Going to claw it all back this week with a week of lots of superfree. Need to go shopping for veg then I'm going to make lots of speed type soups to eat this week! :)

How are you? :)

Todays food:

Breakfast.Apple.Orange.Piece of fresh coconut.

Lunch, quorn mince with onion, courgette, stock, paprika, cumin, stock cube and water. With vermicelli pasta mixed through. All Free! Yummy too.

Todays food:

Breakfast.Apple.Orange.Piece of fresh coconut.

Lunch, quorn mince with onion, courgette, stock, paprika, cumin, stock cube and water. With vermicelli pasta mixed through. All Free! Yummy too.

Tea. Denis Cotters Roasted Red Pepper, Bean and Zucchini soup! Made it syn free and it was sooooo good!!!
Served with 2 small wholemeal rolls 2 HEB's.

Had a small chocolate cracker thing 4.5
Bag of crisps 5

Total syns 9.5
2 hebs
No hea's (oops)

Last edited:
Heeellooo....yeah I'm good thanks for thinking of me hon.

Been away in my caravan, just me and my little boy. We had a wonderful week and I didn't worry 'too' much about what I ate, managed a 3lb gain which isn't too bad at all. Going to claw it all back this week with a week of lots of superfree. Need to go shopping for veg then I'm going to make lots of speed type soups to eat this week! :)

How are you? :)

hey hun I'm good glad to hear from you ...sounds like you had a fab time at your caravan......i'm off to make a pot of superfree soup too lol x

Which recipe are you using? I found a few slightly dif ones. Using fresh veg for mine, hate tinned veg.

Havent made it yet, I made the Denis Cotter one yesterday and have a portion of that left which I think I'll have for lunch tomorrow or tea tonight, not sure yet.

Tues eats:

2 poached eggs

Egg salad with light mayo 1 syn (Lettuce, tomato, red pepper, cucumber all SF)

1 Orange SF
Chopped melon SF
Blueberries SF

Last edited:
Which recipe are you using? I found a few slightly dif ones. Using fresh veg for mine, hate tinned veg.

Havent made it yet, I made the Denis Cotter one yesterday and have a portion of that left which I think I'll have for lunch tomorrow or tea tonight, not sure yet.

going to make the sw super free as it makes loads and I really quite like it ..what others do you make?

thats sounds delish would you share your recipe pleassssseee x

Back