Tonights soup!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120807_170421.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120807_170421.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 43
Two poached eggs

Lunch. Red pepper soup
Apple orange

Tea. Beef lasagne with a sliced giant courgette in place of half the pasta! The beef mix also has in it grated courgette, mushrooms and onion and passata and garlic.Grated cheese on top = HEA

Last edited:
hey muddy lasagna sounds good I sometimes use sliced butternut instead of pasta and it's really nice too x

Mmm was yum thanks.

Now.enjoying a bag if cheese n onion squares for 5 syns. And a choc thin strawberry bar for 3.5. Nom...

Oh and 2 ryvita with choc Philly and orange segments.4.5 and heb

Last edited:
Banana, orange.

Aubergine soup.
Apple and orange.

Really annoyed cos I'm at work and felt so hungry I just ate a bag of walkers. 9 syns gone already. :(

Last edited:
Banana, orange.

Aubergine soup.
Apple and orange.

Really annoyed cos I'm at work and felt so hungry I just ate a bag of walkers. 9 syns gone already. :(

Had a bit of a hungry binge night last night.lol

Bag of crisps 5
Go ahead choc thins 7
Little pack of crackers 6 (i think)

The trouble all started when I didn't have my eggs for breakfast I think.lol

Breakfast. Eggy bread HEB with dry fried mushrooms and syn free bbq sauce.

Going for a picnic today so might make a big fritata type thing in a mo and stick in fridge ready to take with me! Don't have any salad to take so next best thing I reckon.

Last edited:
I've just been ultra lazy and not keeping diary. Apart from in my head. Lol. Haven't been spot on but have still lost a few ounces this week. I'm just trying to maintain for now I think. :)

I've just been ultra lazy and not keeping diary. Apart from in my head. Lol. Haven't been spot on but have still lost a few ounces this week. I'm just trying to maintain for now I think. :)

glad your ok and a few ounces is better than nothing hun x

Well somehow I've managed to get down to 134lbs (9st8lbs). My goal was 9.7. :)

I'm sure I'll put a couple on next week as we're going away in the caravan but I'm extremely happy with that! :)

aww Muddy thats brilliant ..well done hun .....and you never know you might still lose next week even if you are going away ....enjoy hun x

hehe I didn't lose last week ;)

I put on 4lbs, but I'm not too worried, that'll come off now in a week or two but I don't really feel any different so I'm not panicking! :)

Today I've had, poached egg for brekkie.

Quorn mince chilli with pasta for lunch.

Thinking fish tonight with hasselback potatoes and lots of veg!

Not sure how many syns the fish were that I had. They were frozen fillets with a light crumb coating. But I didn't have many other syns that I can remember.

Also 2 ryvita with philly HEB and HEA with a little picallili (1 syn)

Last edited:
hope you had a fab time away , dinner sounds lovely I might even have the same lol x

B. Poached egg
few strawberries

L. Tesco bulgar wheat falafel meal (no idea of syns but prob loads)
banana
apple

Tea. Free carbonara (hea) with veg

Daren't have any more syns today so lord knows how I'm going to use up my heb with no peanut butter or anything to put on it.

Oh oh hang on just remembered, i have an hea left! Woop! Philly on ryvita for supper it is! :)

Last edited:
Breakfast, strawberries.

Lunch, speed soup with pasta.

Tea. Mash, quorn sausages/burgers, veg and syn free onion gravy.

Snacks, 3 ryvita (heb) cheese (2 hea's)

Monster Munch 5.5
Biscuit 6
Picallili 1

Last edited:
Back