muffin i dont think so !

barbiegirl

:jelous:hello again , just joining in to tell you i made a muffin ! worse thing ive had in my gob for a while. has made me feel a bit jubby :( not hungry now so thats a good thing . might lay down in a min lol hope u all have a better day than me so far. xxxxxxx:sign0137: later my lovelies x

Poor you - i looooooooove my muffins lol esp the choc ones :D

Hope you feel better soon x

i agree ~ muffins are over-rated! My first attempt, i used a chocolate mix and it turned it like a tasteless bit of rubber. Second attempt turned out better ~ but it still somehow kills the flavour, even if an artifical sweetner, or two, is added. I only use it to heat one of the chocolate shakes into a hot fudge, leave it in too long and all the sweetness is killed. However, the microwave does make great crisps! Especially oriental chilli flavour crisps, which is strange as it is vile when made as an ordinary soup... :beam:

Hope you feel better soon... :)

oh hun, hope you feel better soon. I love the muffins and have one every day. I think T&W is my fav. And I'm rioght with you yvonne85 on the crisps!!!

awww you poor thing hope you feel better soon. Any attempt ive made at muffin's crisp etc have gone very very wrong i just stick to normal shakes now!!

Back