Muffin

MissieCB

Gold Member
OMG just had to post this everyone has to try the blueberry cheesecake muffin from sainsburys!!!!

Its amazzzzzzzzzing xx

i havent started not til Monday as my first DD but this must be the only diet section I can actually recommend something like that looool xxx

you HAVE to try it!!!!!

LMAO I will just for you but not until Sunday, hubby's going shopping while I sip Champagne and flutter all his money away on horses tomorrow, and will deffo tell him to buy some, maybe I could have that instead of the kebab after a day on the razz :D

Trust me you will love them........................meanwhile im extremely jel of the champers that's my favourite over any food :gimi:

Off to the airport...................................ummmmmmm champers on the plane

LMAO I will just for you but not until Sunday, hubby's going shopping while I sip Champagne and flutter all his money away on horses tomorrow, and will deffo tell him to buy some, maybe I could have that instead of the kebab after a day on the razz :D
My Hubbie is off to the races tomorrow too, where are you going?

My Hubbie is off to the races tomorrow too, where are you going?

Hey hun sorry i didnt get back to you i have been in Belfast to see my friend and I must say had a massive binge out yesterday and feel like a bloater. Today is my first DD and im scared to be honest about not loosing!!! Havent been on this forum all weekend so lost track of peoples losses :(

How was your weekend honey xxx

Belfast....? Are you from northern ireland? :eek:

No hun my friend lived here for a while but she has now moved back to northern ireland xx

Has anyone tried that muffin????

thanks chick!! Better than a pic of me tho loool!

nooooo way im useless with things like that. IM not good with words loool xx

I sent hubby on the lookout for some but he couldn't find them so we had vanilla cheesecake instead!! I WILL LOOK for them this week some time LOL
Sorry Jo I went to Doncaster Races. xx

I need this muffin in my life! Sounds amazing. DD for me too today. X

Trust me you wont regret it loool only thing is im dreaming of it on my DD and i am so close to eating something else!!!

I'm making a mental list of all the things I'm wishing I could have today then having them aaaaalllll tomorrow :D

ha if that was me id have about a zillion calories x

Erm...yep :D

Back