muffintop

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by doubledumplings, 26 March 2008 Social URL.

1. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hi has anyone saw muffintop around was just wondering how her weighin went the other day she not been around for a while???? ashley xxx :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. muffintop

muffintop Member

BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehehehe

Sorry not been around for awhile but i have been trying to sort my head out lol.

I fell off on bank holiday monday and have been struggling to get bak on lol.

Thanx for caring hunni XX

Anyway lost 6lbs so not all bad am pleased with it to be honest as i did go mad on monday but hopefully bak on now hehehehe

Hope you doing ok let me know hun xx

4. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hi hun glad to see u back and dont worry about felling of the wagon (heheheh it always backs me smile when people say that) we all do it.

i did well this week i lost 7lbs even though it was totm so i was pleased but im finding it hard today.

hope u got ur head in gear now and it goes well.

talk soon ashley xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.