Total Solution Muffy WILL be 10stone 7 by october 8th

So jealous x well done Hun so pleased for you :)

DustQueen said:
So jealous x well done Hun so pleased for you :)

Thanks babe. What you got to be jel of? You are doing great and it's only due to the fact I'm on a restart this week that iv over taken the dust queen. I'll slow down again next week and you will have that whoosh you been waiting for xx

11.2 lb lost since aug 17th

Thank god iv found my mojo again :)

Weight now 11 stone 4.2 lb only 11.2 lb to go until I'm 10.7 half way done with 4 weeks 2 days to go :)

nomoremuffintop said:
11.2 lb lost since aug 17th

Thank god iv found my mojo again :)

Weight now 11 stone 4.2 lb only 11.2 lb to go until I'm 10.7 half way done with 4 weeks 2 days to go :)

Awww my scales are being mean. Glad yours aren't :) that's great hun x

nomoremuffintop said:
Im going to weigh myself again now lol

Ooh I'm so sorry to be a meany but after weighing myself again I'm 11 stone 3.8 lb today :D I had a feeling I should have waited a bit longer before weighing myself. I was told once to always wait until your body had stabilised itself from waking up. Something to do with bloody and water distributing itself and pumping around? Can't remember exactly what it is but something about weighing as soon as you wake up makes you heavier! I normally jump up quick cos Iv overslept then run to the loo jump on the scales and then wake boys up etc. Maybe I'll try to sort kids out and then weigh myself when I'm calm and not rushing about? Worth a try :)

nomoremuffintop said:
Ooh I'm so sorry to be a meany but after weighing myself again I'm 11 stone 3.8 lb today :D I had a feeling I should have waited a bit longer before weighing myself. I was told once to always wait until your body had stabilised itself from waking up. Something to do with bloody and water distributing itself and pumping around? Can't remember exactly what it is but something about weighing as soon as you wake up makes you heavier! I normally jump up quick cos Iv overslept then run to the loo jump on the scales and then wake boys up etc. Maybe I'll try to sort kids out and then weigh myself when I'm calm and not rushing about? Worth a try :)

:O *SLAP*

Oh sh!t.....

Happy birthday honey, sorry I'm a bit late xxx

nomoremuffintop said:
Aww thanks Hun. It was purposely not mentioned :) I'm actually shocked that iv managed my 30th ts :) by basically pretending it's not happening :D xx

Well done hun that really is amazing :D I really hope the scales drop loads tomorrow to reflect how good you've been xxx

Happy birthday sweetie have a good one xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Back