Total Solution Muffy WILL be 10stone 7 by october 8th

nomoremuffintop said:
Still hoping I'll be 10.7 but times ticking.......

Erm I'm now 13 stone :( if anyone reads this please remember, you will be at goal alot sooner if you just DO it. Don't mess about like me it's not worth it. I'm so ashamed and miserable. I could have been 9 stone or even less if I'd not stuffed my face for the last 6 months. Please stay strong and remember how hard it is to get back in the zone once you get out of it. Best of luck xxx

Erm I'm now 13 stone :( if anyone reads this please remember, you will be at goal alot sooner if you just DO it. Don't mess about like me it's not worth it. I'm so ashamed and miserable. I could have been 9 stone or even less if I'd not stuffed my face for the last 6 months. Please stay strong and remember how hard it is to get back in the zone once you get out of it. Best of luck xxx
Hello I have read your diary :) and just wanted to say that you have done so well from when you started the diet :) don't forget that... But I must say u sound very very sad, once January comes and you are back in the zone you will be shrinking again...!

Best of luck with your restart :)

Danii said:
Hello I have read your diary :) and just wanted to say that you have done so well from when you started the diet :) don't forget that... But I must say u sound very very sad, once January comes and you are back in the zone you will be shrinking again...!

Best of luck with your restart :)

Yes you are right I'm very sad. I'm now over 15 stone. January came and went and i failed over and over again But today I'm here again trying my total best. Thanks for the message xx

Hey i think i may be back today.... ;) still deciding eeek lol best of luck again hun x

Hi, im starting exante in a few days. I feel really overwhelmed by how much weight ive got to lose. Im about the same weight as you, I was wondering if you could give me some guidance and support and of course ill do the same for you. Ill do my weigh in on sundays too. I cant PM you my details as i dont have enough points xx

Hi, im starting exante in a few days. I feel really overwhelmed by how much weight ive got to lose. Im about the same weight as you, I was wondering if you could give me some guidance and support and of course ill do the same for you. Ill do my weigh in on sundays too. I cant PM you my details as i dont have enough points xx

Hi :) I'm sorry I can't really warrant giving advice I feel I am such a failure after getting to an amazing time in my life I ruined it all and I'm back to where I started plus a few pounds! But I'm here to chat and try to help. It's hard but so worth it. Please just push through and once your there never go back to old habits its just not worth it. Get posting and commenting to build your profile points xx there's so many inspirational people on here you will have so many chances to post questions and encouragement it won't take you long xx good luck and keep popping in to chat xx

Hi :) I'm sorry I can't really warrant giving advice I feel I am such a failure after getting to an amazing time in my life I ruined it all and I'm back to where I started plus a few pounds! But I'm here to chat and try to help. It's hard but so worth it. Please just push through and once your there never go back to old habits its just not worth it. Get posting and commenting to build your profile points xx there's so many inspirational people on here you will have so many chances to post questions and encouragement it won't take you long xx good luck and keep popping in to chat xx

I just want tgo say, You have not failed. You achieved a wonderful weight loss, and are back today. Give yourself some well deserved credit :) I too have lost a lot of weight, Only to gain it back. BUT i lost it again, although i again gained it back! Im here now though and feel stronger than before. You will do it, and so will i. Your advice is spot on, Use it yourself and push through the harder times. Remember than nothing tastes as good as thin feels and we have not given up food forever. We will enjoy a nice meal so much better when we are sitting down to it all slim and healthy, Rather than feeling guilty and still over weight now.

I have every faith in you and everyone here. The fact we have began is proof enough. The determination is there, now lets get on with it ladies and knock 'em dead ;) xx

I just want tgo say, You have not failed. You achieved a wonderful weight loss, and are back today. Give yourself some well deserved credit :) I too have lost a lot of weight, Only to gain it back. BUT i lost it again, although i again gained it back! Im here now though and feel stronger than before. You will do it, and so will i. Your advice is spot on, Use it yourself and push through the harder times. Remember than nothing tastes as good as thin feels and we have not given up food forever. We will enjoy a nice meal so much better when we are sitting down to it all slim and healthy, Rather than feeling guilty and still over weight now.

I have every faith in you and everyone here. The fact we have began is proof enough. The determination is there, now lets get on with it ladies and knock 'em dead ;) xx

Thank you so much ED

Nearly through my first week ts I'm doin it for the first time in 15 months I'm actually doing it. The desperation makes it easier to do but I'm panning on convincing myself that being half a stone over my goal is desperate so that hopefully I never go over that weight again. The key is nipping it in the bud ASAP not waiting until new year not waiting until the gain is making me morbidly obese again!!

Thanks again for your kind posts xx

Thank you so much ED

Nearly through my first week ts I'm doin it for the first time in 15 months I'm actually doing it. The desperation makes it easier to do but I'm panning on convincing myself that being half a stone over my goal is desperate so that hopefully I never go over that weight again. The key is nipping it in the bud ASAP not waiting until new year not waiting until the gain is making me morbidly obese again!!

Thanks again for your kind posts xx

You are doing so fab hunny!!! You go for it!!! ;)

muffy ya goona lose it again .. cos ya have done it once so ya know its achievable ... im at day 6 and never thought i could crack this diet again but i think i might have... and your weeks further along than me babe x xx xx

muffy ya goona lose it again .. cos ya have done it once so ya know its achievable ... im at day 6 and never thought i could crack this diet again but i think i might have... and your weeks further along than me babe x xx xx

Hey thanks Hun. This is yet another challenge I started for myself and couldn't get into so yes I'm hoping ill get there this time. Hoping to be ten stone by August 4th this time though xx

Back