Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Yes most definitely right girls thanks xx

I know your making sense I just need to get over it xx

Agree with Carrie too :) It can all get on top of you though i understand. Being SuperMum all day is hard work! Hang in there, focus on the reasons you're doing it and who you will be at the end of it. The choas will all still be there but you will be happier dealing with it feeling slim and healthy :D Forgbet about the labels of obese etc.. I can honestly say i have no idea what catagory i count as, Iv never check and dont care too! Who says you have to go by a label?? Truth is you have just a few pounds to go before you start to see and feel the rewards of it, Thats all that matters xx

Even at my slim perfect i look bloody fabulous weight I was classed as 'overweight'. BMI is useless! I wore size 10 yet I was overweight. You'll be dropping those pounds in no time xxx

im still sitting here. done a bit of food shopping online (near to/past best before date packet/tin food) and ordered dr pepper zero 2 x 2ltres for 1.49 isnt bad :p

im goint to make the boys tom soup and garlic bread for lunch and think ill try a slim and save spicy spaghetti

iv already had a slim and save bar at 9 this morning i think im going to have all my packs too soon at this rate but i feel like i need something in my mouth :rolleyes:

Keep going - get through an hour at a time and youi'll get another day done - its tough but in a couple more days it'll all fall into a natural pattern - listen to some of the comments you make to others - come on girl!! x

iv had a choc shake and tomato soup straight after each other! im really not sure i can get to the end of today i just wish it was bed time.

:cry:

Of course you can :) Gather up all your strength. If you do have an off day then fine, pick yourself straight back up without being nard on yourself and continue 100% the next, but you can get past this without flaking. Imagine you fall off the waggon properly. In around 6 months you'll suddenly get all this motivation again to get back on the weight loss path, and will probably be heavier starting. If you just fight with it now and get it done, Then thats it! You can finally reach your goal, with all of us in the same boat, going through the same things. So what if you had 2 shakes, you could have had 2 bars of choc or worse but you didnt! Thats strength. You know you can do this, dig deep for that strength and feel amazing for it when you overcome this bad day xx

Thank you so much that has really made me put it into perspective. Iv got a bit of a head ache and iv drank so much today iv been in the loo atleast 20 times. I know I should suck it up and get on with it. Stop complaining, stop driving myself bonkers. Hubby should be back from asda soon with my zero so I can have that for the rest of the night xx

Thank you so much that has really made me put it into perspective. Iv got a bit of a head ache and iv drank so much today iv been in the loo atleast 20 times. I know I should suck it up and get on with it. Stop complaining, stop driving myself bonkers. Hubby should be back from asda soon with my zero so I can have that for the rest of the night xx

I know what you mean, Its not easy losing weight, otherwise we would all be walking around at our ideal weight. You're doing it though :) Your progress already is amazing. Oh i love a bit of Zero after boring water! Its hard not to get obsessed i guess, over think everything and constantly have the diet on your mind. We didnt gain weight overnight though and wont lose it overnight, but if we dont stay strong now then i guess we wont lose the weight at all. It will get easier, especially when our clothes start to get too big and our head grows with all the confidence we'll gain from looking fabulous! Doesnt take too long either :) Hope the headache eases for you hun xx

I'm already on 3 and I think it's gonna be a 4 packer.... I'm starving.... Day 3 blues for me, sat blues for you.... We just need to ge to tomorrow, c'mon muffy I need you xx

Aww thanks for all the support girls. Iv not even looked at anyone's diary today I'm such a grumpy bum.

I made a hot cup of water and put a big drop of encona hot chilli sauce in it hoping to get my craving for curry to go away. it didn't work and was probably not the best idea iv had as iv now got a bit if a tummy ache :( Hubby mentioned he might go down the pub for a bit which means until closing time haha i am not bothered by that at all i don't really like to go out any more unless its a special occasion. I'm going to bed as soon as problem child goes to bed which is good as I'm cold and my head ache seems to be getting worse even after drinking loads :/ hoping to shake this off for tomorrow. I did have a chat with hubby he suggested I go back to lipotrim which is the only vlcd iv ever got through he first weeks without problems. Maybe I need that bit of help from the pharmacist? Oh I don't know. I'm off to watch lots of people dive off a board. Exciting Saturday or what? X

Aww thanks for all the support girls. Iv not even looked at anyone's diary today I'm such a grumpy bum.

I made a hot cup of water and put a big drop of encona hot chilli sauce in it hoping to get my craving for curry to go away. it didn't work and was probably not the best idea iv had as iv now got a bit if a tummy ache :( Hubby mentioned he might go down the pub for a bit which means until closing time haha i am not bothered by that at all i don't really like to go out any more unless its a special occasion. I'm going to bed as soon as problem child goes to bed which is good as I'm cold and my head ache seems to be getting worse even after drinking loads :/ hoping to shake this off for tomorrow. I did have a chat with hubby he suggested I go back to lipotrim which is the only vlcd iv ever got through he first weeks without problems. Maybe I need that bit of help from the pharmacist? Oh I don't know. I'm off to watch lots of people dive off a board. Exciting Saturday or what? X

Well I haven't written anything so don't worry about me ;)
You can do it hunny x our sat night is equally as dull the highlight of my night is the tramadol I've got to numb the pain of my (suspected) fractured pelvis before bed :)

eeek fractured pelvis, how did that happen?

I can't stand tramadol, they always try to give it to me for my back :rolleyes:

Another day done muffy :)

Carly I hope you're ok!

Back