Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Welcome back. I look forward to joining you on the shedding of pounds!

Day 1 *So it hasn't happened*

Hi!! Thanks for the replies lovelies 😘

On a negative, 3 of the 4 boys now have coronavirus 😒

But on a positive, I am all ready to start tomorrow. 🥳

Packs are in a caddy next to the mint tea bags near the kettle and I have a fancy new floral glass bottle to sip my water from.

I will be back tomorrow with my muffy head on 😜

So sorry you have so many ill boys. Sounds tough. It hope you escape it.

So sorry you have so many ill boys. Sounds tough. It hope you escape it.
Hey x

Thank you, they all seem to be recovering well. The eldest is 20 and was pretty poorly with fever/shivers headache sickness then a slight cough for a few days but now feels fine.
My 17 year old has tested negatively so far which is great as he has autism and a heart condition which is scary.
14 year old has been achy and had sinus problems headaches etc but he has crps eds and talipes which makes him feel quite down so is normally achy and miserable so I think I missed the start of his symptoms 🤔
Youngest is 11 (was just 1 when I started dieting 😬) and has tourettes adhd dyspraxia and autism but he hasn't really had any symptoms at all. He doesn't really feel pain or anything when he is poorly or injured so he is always a mystery to work out haha.

I and hubby have had our 1st vaccination end of Feb and keep testing negative which is a good sign 👍.

Now, as probably predicted I'm a loser and have made yet another excuse to move my start day AGAIN!

I have made the decision to start on April 1st (this thursday). I will be cutting carbs/reducing coffee for the next 3 days and also upping my water.
I don't look forward to the carb/caffeine crash headache on day 2 so I think this will help to condition me. Also I made a challenge for myself.

*100 days to lose 70 pounds

*3 shakes

*8 pints water

*Walk dog 20+ minutes

*Starts Thursday 1st April
-
*Ends Friday 9th July

ive printed out and stuck some charts for water days and pounds to the fridge.

I have 2 caravan holidays booked this year for July and August so I dont want to be the fat one yet again. My eldest son will be 21 in September 2 weeks after I turn 40 so I'd like to not be fat at 40! and nearly 18 year old is moving to Cornwall to study acting at University for 3 years in sept which is such a massive thing and I'm struggling to cope with the thought already so I have alot going on and things that stress me out I'd normally comfort eat over so I need to start thinking positively.

On a good note I weighed myself and am 17 stone 7lb today 😊

Ill be popping in daily until i start and then probably spend most of my life here rambling on because I drive myself mad 🤪

I hope you all have a good day 😊

Attachments

• 20210329_102719.jpg
    20210329_102719.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Posts like yours are why I like being back on Minimins. Post away! Really glad you've had one vacc already.

Posts like yours are why I like being back on Minimins. Post away! Really glad you've had one vacc already.
Thanks you sweetheart.
I started reading back this diary from the beginning and I really hope to get back to the old Muffy who could wake up and start again every day. Ill keep my Fingers crossed.

I must try and read others diaries though, I must sound terribly selfish as I never really have time to reply to people or read their diaries once I'm done waffling about myself 🤐.

I have a pretty busy house full of special stuff going on, so please forgive me in advance if I miss replies some times 🥰

This really is a weird Virus. Never know how it's going to affect each person but good that the worse seems to be over with regarding your boys.

I did the same with cutting carbs & this time. I had a very slight headache which didn't last anywhere as long as the 1st few times. Fingers crossed you will find it easier when you start.

We have a trip booked later in the year too but we are having to sleep on a train in bunk beds, over night, in a teeny weeny room/cubicle lol. I so have to lose weight so that I can sleep comfortably & don't roll out of the bed :D.

Good luck.

Back