Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

See how strong you are, Awesome xx

Its because you have no packs in you and are hungry. Whip up one quick, and have your 2md soon after if needs be! Far too late in the day to fail, and after such an amazing 1st week loss. You can fight them urges, its the fatty voice, ignore her!! :) xx

I know it's like a voice tells me iv done well so deserve a treat but no no no the only treat I want is to lose weight xx

NO !!
Food is no longer a treat !!
So, yes you have done great this week and do deserve a big pat on the back, but your treat needs to be something other than food ;)
I bought myself a pair of boots with my xmas money ;)

14g of cucumber is 1cal ;)

Well done babe :) you're on fire :) oh dear monster child does sound like a handful :S

Well, the spicy spaghetti was de-lush I added some extra water after I took the pic and put some curry powder in to give it a kick. Just what I needed xx

Now I'm watching soaps with a pint of dr pepper zero and an ultra slim raspberry bar I found in the back of my box of packs :))

Will try to catch up with you all tonight xx

He used to be an angel it's so upsetting that he has gone so far in the other direction :( oh well he will be fostered out if he don't pack it in lol ;) x.

Lol Awwww little bugger :) its just a phase hunny he'll grow out of it :)

Well, the spicy spaghetti was de-lush I added some extra water after I took the pic and put some curry powder in to give it a kick. Just what I needed xx

Now I'm watching soaps with a pint of dr pepper zero and an ultra slim raspberry bar I found in the back of my box of packs :))

Will try to catch up with you all tonight xx

Sounds lovely! I also enjoy glasses of Coke Zero! xx

Took some tragically disturbing pics of myself this morning... Oh I don't like :( didn't realise how saggy my belly (I mean with the weight I'm carrying so god knows how it will be after iv lost 8stone) is I'm petrified that ill be 100 times worse now than I was before because I stupidly put all back on again so fast. I was actually pretty happy with my belly after I lost weight before so I'm really disappointed in myself for ruining all my hard work before. Any way it's done now. I'm off again but may be back in a bit xx

Also while I'm here haha I'm so forgetful ;)

I want to change my goal to 9stone 7 :) I don't really have a reason but I just thought about it and would like get there and see where I go after. Ill be into the green (normal bmi) and it is just a nice number for me to aim for 100lb...

So from now on ill be counting down 0/100 xx

I'm a bit thick when it comes to numbers but does that mean if I have just under 39weeks til I go away I have to lose just under or average to lose just under 3lb a week? If I'm correct I'm well pleased as I may just manage that? Bet I'm way out though :-/

I'm a bit thick when it comes to numbers but does that mean if I have just under 39weeks til I go away I have to lose just under or average to lose just under 3lb a week? If I'm correct I'm well pleased as I may just manage that? Bet I'm way out though :-/

Oh no :( got it wrong I only have 29 weeks until I go away so ill never make my goal x I'd have to lose over 3.5lb a week to do it *gutted*

Never say never. Reading through the before and after threads, it shows you can lose that! Some lose more too, dont lose hope :) xx

Oh no :( got it wrong I only have 29 weeks until I go away so ill never make my goal x I'd have to lose over 3.5lb a week to do it *gutted*

But if you lose 2.5-3lbs a week you'll still be in the 10s!!! How fab would that be?!??! You looked great at 11 you'll look even hotter at 10 ;) xxx

And I'm not sure if you remember when I lost last time, I was an exercise nut..... if you get into that a bit, it will make you looked toned, and slimmer ;)

Back