Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Iv decided I can't weigh monthly I just don't have the will power. I jumped on the scales and it said 16st 4.6lb so i think thats 0.8lb off since yesterday but I might jump on again in a bit as I normally wait until kids have gone to school so weighing earlier than 9am feels like it could be wrong but if it is correct I only have 4.7lb until I'm in the 15's :) *strange muffy* xx

Last edited:
So close to the 15s.... I like your plan with the shakes, I struggle first thing too but want to get in. A habit of having breakfast... :s xxx

I'm not too bad at waiting till later in the day for a shake/or whatever.... but I always find that if I am exercising, I really do need to have something to work off of, if you know what I mean. Otherwise I am very lethargic, and can barely move :(. I guess thats why I find even having half of something is better for me first thing, than nothing :). It still gives you another half later in the day too :)
Plus, it always kinda freaks me out when you hear all the diet boffins saying breakfast is the best meal of the day, and it kick starts your metabolism ect ect... I kinda want something to be there to get me going, if all these boffins are right;)

Supa stuff huni... looks like you and i have very similar stats .. lets hope we hit them mile stones together eh huni ... Sounds like you have got your diet head firmly in place x x x x

I'm with you Hun we wil be very close to each milestone at the same time :)
Nice to have buddies to do this with x

I'm not too bad at waiting till later in the day for a shake/or whatever.... but I always find that if I am exercising, I really do need to have something to work off of, if you know what I mean. Otherwise I am very lethargic, and can barely move :(. I guess thats why I find even having half of something is better for me first thing, than nothing :). It still gives you another half later in the day too :)
Plus, it always kinda freaks me out when you hear all the diet boffins saying breakfast is the best meal of the day, and it kick starts your metabolism ect ect... I kinda want something to be there to get me going, if all these boffins are right;)

Iv only had a marigold bouillon all day :/

Must make a shake. I got 5 s&s oatmeals in the post today which is nice of them. Looking forward to having them next week xx

Opted for an ultra slim bar and pint and a bit of mint tea so still not doing 3 shakes a day :( I'm not sure why I just don't want shakes. Ill try to have just shakes again tomorrow. But yesterday worked well after 2 shakes and a bar. Oh well it's not like iv struggled today after last nights bar... I have to fit in two shakes tonight so ill bung them both in together (chocolate and banana) and have a banocolate shake haha yum.. I hope xx

Hubby is going to be watching football so I'm off to bed to watch whatever I can find about weight loss or hospitals because I'm exciting like that x

Opted for an ultra slim bar and pint and a bit of mint tea so still not doing 3 shakes a day :( I'm not sure why I just don't want shakes. Ill try to have just shakes again tomorrow. But yesterday worked well after 2 shakes and a bar. Oh well it's not like iv struggled today after last nights bar... I have to fit in two shakes tonight so ill bung them both in together (chocolate and banana) and have a banocolate shake haha yum.. I hope xx

Hubby is going to be watching football so I'm off to bed to watch whatever I can find about weight loss or hospitals because I'm exciting like that x

Or a chocanana? Either way sounds delish. I'm always looking for weightless things too. Closer to those 15s too chick ;) your doing fab. Xxx

Hope you have a lovely holiday.
Mere x

Whoo hoo the fat is melting... i had a mad one last night and had a choc pack and decided to put a sprinkling of oats in it!!! (4 pack day) ate it then thought WTF why did i just do that??? anyways i got on the scale and it was same as tues so no harm done as in Gaining but i do wonder if i might have been 15st 9lb if i hadnt done it... o FFS what am i on about 150 cals inc oats with a 4th pack and im feeling like i cheated ..... anyone would think i just scoffed a fecking kilo of choc!!!..

no more weighing for me now till next tues if i have the willpower to stay off scales... well done muffy ya is a shrinking x x x x

I dont normaly weigh till about 10amon WI day lol... i have a 2 wee wee rule to make sure i have squeezed every last gram out ha ha ha... i dont have a school run anymore than feck so not an early riser but i am defo off the scales till tues.. just had to suck it up this morn and see if i had added that was all x x x x

another day nearly over in the exciting world of TFR eh muffy x x x x

Hey muffy how you getting on? Did you hear anymore bout the car windscreen wipers? How was your day? Xxx

Last edited:
I dont normaly weigh till about 10amon WI day lol... i have a 2 wee wee rule to make sure i have squeezed every last gram out ha ha ha... i dont have a school run anymore than feck so not an early riser but i am defo off the scales till tues.. just had to suck it up this morn and see if i had added that was all x x x x

another day nearly over in the exciting world of TFR eh muffy x x x x

Do you drink or eat anything ..... or just wait for more pee ?:confused:

Ok I'm an idiot :(

I had meetings yesterday for advice on financial matters and my housing options (iv got 2 months to find a home big enough for 6 of us and wheelchair access) and then had to give my parents some bad news. I'd managed to land them in a lot of debt due to my compulsion to over spend iv ran up thousands on my dads catalogues (I had permission to use them but got carried away and couldn't keep up with payments when hubby lost his job in October) now debt collectors are calling (I changed address to my house with dads permission so that bills and deliveries automatically came to mine) :( so I had a lot of explaining to do and the guilt had been eating at me for months. iv had bipolar for years and they know how i get manic and go spending so they were very good to be fair. they trusted me thinking i was "better" but i have learned to hide my spending very well. They blame themselves for letting me have the account and I think they argued quite badly once I went home :'( Anyway i went all day with nothing to drink and no packs and I thought I coped really well regardless of the crying/guilt/shame id felt the whole day.

I know it's no excuse but I'm an emotional eater and as soon as I signed my day off as "done" I caved in and ate a bagel with jam and butter that my son didn't want and then got a Chinese. I ate 2 side plates. 1 had 5 mini spring rolls, 2 prawn toast, 2 ribs, 2 spoons shredded chilli pork, 2 skewers of chicken satay with satay sauce and 5 prawn crackers! the other 1 had a spoon of noodles, spoon of rice and 2 spoons of sweet and sour chicken. Cost a fortune that i didn't have to spare and Sounds like loads of food but it really was only 2 side plates full (not over flowing) :( I drank a pint of water with it instead of a bottle of wine which was a positive for me and I had 2 side plates not 1 piled high pigs dinner plate which would have normally had half bag chips a whole chowmein half a rice and a whole pot of sweet and sour sauce with 4 chicken balls and a bit of curry.

I'm in self loath mode today but I have 600ml green tea in front of me and an determined to get back on track.

Yesterday I weighed 16st 3lb today I'm 16st 7lb :( xx

I feel a little better for sharing this with you all. I know people will judge me or not understand but I feel I can tell you all anything but I apologise for the depressing drivvle and hope you all have a fantastic Friday xx

No one on here will judge you babe... i know for one that i dont.. my ex was bi polar and his spending could be very extreme according to his mood etc.. its like being on an emotional rollercoaster for you isnt it and thats on the good days eh babe...

i was on a drug called gabapentin huge 2700ml of it spread over the day .. it was for pain relief cos of my spinal probs... anyways i had an op and the pain went so i just stopped taking the tablets....HUGE mistake ... what i didnt know is that the pain relief was a side effect and that they are used for depression... i spent 2 months in pure hell... i didnt know whether to laugh,cry and i did so many impulsive things i scared myself... went back to docs and explained what i was feeling and had stopped taking the pills etc...

He told me that i wasnt bi polar but the feelings i had felt for the last 2 months were those of a pi polar sufferer...

you have put yestreday behind ya and now ya getting on again... have ya google any of the goverment run sites with regards to dealing with debt cos there are some good ones out there.. they dont make money but they do offer some sound advice with how to deal with debt collectors letters and visits etc...

Hope ya have a good day today babe x x x x x

Back