Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

monday !!

didnt get the magic surfer out last night i went in the bath instead then straight to bed. i lost 5lb since the 1st april but iv gained 1.8lb over the weekend :( i so annoy myself!
oh well, back to TS again....probably only untill saturday when i mess up again....im still under 13 stone so thats a good incentive to get me back on the plan 100% to make sure i keep me in the 12's ecause 1 more lb and ill be 13 something again. i was so happy about getting into the 12's but i still made the decision to faff about.:break_diet:

going to the park today with hubby and kids so should have a nice relaxing day.
i feel really hungry and a bit sick :jelous: just hope i can lose another lb by wednesday so i have 3lb off this week. id already got more than 3lb off by saturday but i went and gained AGAIN. nobody can do this for me, it seems that even im having trouble doing it for myself :(

:sigh:

:wave_cry:

have a nice day everyone xxx

Awww Hun you are being so hard on yourself :( the little food you ate most likely did not even take you over 900 / 1000 cals, which is still an amount most of us would lose weight on with any other diet. The spoon of mash 'may' have knocked you out of ketosis which may be why you feel so hungry now (though I feel hungry constantly KT or not lol) but overall once things have evened out I really can't see that little bit of food making a huge difference.

I hope today you have a lovely day, be kind to yourself...you really have done amazing! Xxx

Hey muffy hope you feel better today! I agree with summerrain, the fold shouldn't make too much difference and you've done amazing so far on this diet! Hope you have a good weigh in this week xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Muffy

Have just read your whole diary! Wow!!
So sorry your little ones have the pox :( hope they get better soon x
I am so glad you have got to the 12s :) Well done!! I am struggling to stay there myself was 12.11 3/4 last Monday and after 1 sandwich (oh and 2 glasses of wine :S ) on Friday I am not at 12.13 1/2 ARGHHH so close to slipping back :S Glad your scales are not being as ridiculous as mine.
You are doing so well, your pics are amazing :)
Please stop beating yourself up so much you are doing so well :) and don't worry we'll be in the 11s in May I'm sure of it ;)
Glad the bread

hey Summer, thanks hun. i spent hours this morning trying to find something that fitted. hubby sat on the bed saying "cant wear that its huge" i felt so silly...should had been happy i couldnt fit into my old bigger clothes but it really just annoyed me that i have to go out looking silly because everything was saggy on me. i wore a pair of white combats in a size 20 that are still huge even with a belt and a t-shirt that fitted ok. we went to the park until it started to get grey. decided to leave so went to town to get a new back wheel for my bike. i got a new top in a size 14 (its a stretchy top) and a size 12 pair of combat type shorts that are a bit tight around my hips and thighs but they go all the way up! my plan is to fit into them really comfy by the time im finished this madness i call Exante! im feeling much better now. had a bar at the park with a litre of water. so only just had half a pack of tomato and basil soup when we got home half an hour ago. i am going to have the other half tonight and still have a strawberry shake to fit in too :)

Chaz* i know it shouldnt make much difference to overall weight loss this week but i still wanna kick myself because i could get double off each week if i just didnt eat every single saturday. sounds like all i do is eat and moan lol i need to sort it out! you are doing so well babe. wish i could be back in that zone to be 100% every day like you xxx

wow Carly im suprised you managed to read the whole thing and stay awake lol
i dont know why i do it to myself? i eat stupid things like bread and crisps which are the most stupid choice (barr takeaways) but i cant help myself. but i always get back onto it the next day and lose soething even if its just 1+ lb each week so i suppose it could be worse?
its interesting to see how long it takes me to get into the 11's being 100% i just wish i could do it for longer than 4-5 days at a time. I never ever want to get back into the 13's (but my scales said 13.08 when i just weighed myself but i know that's because its late in the day and im full of water etc). we can do this :)

hey Summer, thanks hun. i spent hours this morning trying to find something that fitted. hubby sat on the bed saying "cant wear that its huge" i felt so silly...should had been happy i couldnt fit into my old bigger clothes but it really just annoyed me that i have to go out looking silly because everything was saggy on me. i wore a pair of white combats in a size 20 that are still huge even with a belt and a t-shirt that fitted ok. we went to the park until it started to get grey. decided to leave so went to town to get a new back wheel for my bike. i got a new top in a size 14 (its a stretchy top) and a size 12 pair of combat type shorts that are a bit tight around my hips and thighs but they go all the way up! my plan is to fit into them really comfy by the time im finished this madness i call Exante! im feeling much better now. had a bar at the park with a litre of water. so only just had half a pack of tomato and basil soup when we got home half an hour ago. i am going to have the other half tonight and still have a strawberry shake to fit in too :)

Chaz* i know it shouldnt make much difference to overall weight loss this week but i still wanna kick myself because i could get double off each week if i just didnt eat every single saturday. sounds like all i do is eat and moan lol i need to sort it out! you are doing so well babe. wish i could be back in that zone to be 100% every day like you xxx

wow Carly im suprised you managed to read the whole thing and stay awake lol
i dont know why i do it to myself? i eat stupid things like bread and crisps which are the most stupid choice (barr takeaways) but i cant help myself. but i always get back onto it the next day and lose soething even if its just 1+ lb each week so i suppose it could be worse?
its interesting to see how long it takes me to get into the 11's being 100% i just wish i could do it for longer than 4-5 days at a time. I never ever want to get back into the 13's (but my scales said 13.08 when i just weighed myself but i know that's because its late in the day and im full of water etc). we can do this :)

I'm really glad you got yourself some new clothes the last thing you need after all this effort is being upset because you are succeeding and so nothing fits!
I know what you mean I def have a savoury tooth, you can shove your choc but ohh what I would give for chips/crisps/sandwiches/takeaway!! Hmmm wonder why I have to do this diet :)

Yep I will be scale hopping for the next few days far too close to the 13 for comfort :S I definitely won't be standing on them apart from in the morning.

Yes we definitely can do this! You have done so well already, and like you said you always lose! (wish I could say the same!) So you WILL get there! ;)

Good luck with being good this evening :)

I'm in bed now. Just painted my nails. My little ole (4) is poorly with his chicken pox now. He is covered in blisters in uncomfortable-places and itching with a temperature so I feel so sorry for him. iv been good today. Decided to try Easing myself into ketosis, I had a couple of slices of roast chicken breast instead of the 2nd half of my Tom soup ( I know it's naughty not to have all 3 whole packs but I got side tracked by ole and didn't fit the soup in) I'll be 100% TS for the rest of the week and hope to manage the weekend with a suitable meal if I really really can't cope 100% on Saturday ( will think really carefully about what I'll have if I do eat anything ). I'll probably end up not wanting anything if I allow myself to eat ... Sods law and all that jazz!

Day at home tomorrow having a tidy up :) hubby has put the pic if me trying on a size 16 dress in DP on the screen saver of his phone and just showed me saying "got a skinny bird on my phone" lol bless him. Can't wait to see the pic of me at 10 stone on his phone and a smile on his face :D xxx

Muffy...
Could you not allow yourself to have every other Saturday off ?
Then that way, you have something to work towards, and you wouldn't be sooo hard on yourself.
It would maybe help concentrate you to stay on the TS plan for the 14 days, then have a well deserved rest every other Saturday.... a wee bit of a compromise ?

Marge
:eek:

Muffy...
Could you not allow yourself to have every other Saturday off ?
Then that way, you have something to work towards, and you wouldn't be sooo hard on yourself.
It would maybe help concentrate you to stay on the TS plan for the 14 days, then have a well deserved rest every other Saturday.... a wee bit of a compromise ?

Marge
:eek:

Thats a good idea marge:) Think I might follow that suggestion!

Have a good day nmmt, and hope your little one is feeling better.

Thanks Marge and sorch, yeh I could probably allow myself every other Saturday off but being able to stick to safe food is the hard part. I'm amazed that I managed to have just a little bit if chicken breast yesterday then stop because normally I can't eat anything even low carb without going on to devouring the whole chicken and a plate of chips then probably the biscuit tub and bag of crisps in a sandwich lol so I'm very proud of myself but think now iv managed to control myself it's best to stay away from food 100% and avoid any temptation to stray for as long as possible.

I hopped on the scales this morning and they tell me I'm dead on 12.13 today... Too close to 13 for my liking :( poas and I'm spilling ++ ketones even after 3 cups of peppermint tea so I'm happy I'm in the pink :)

Only 2.4 lb off so far this week, suppose it's ok seen as that's double what I lost last week but I'm not doing very well on April challenge. Weigh in is tomorrow so might still get to 3lb off this week. Trying to sort it out for the sake of team mission slimpossible too as I'm a rubbish member so far lol x

Hope everyones having a nice day. I'm off to stuff my face with an orange chocolate bar x

5 x 400ml mugs of peppermint tea and a choc orange bar so far today :) bored now and thinking of when I can have another pack :( not a good sign so I better find something else to do. Stuck at home with sick kids is no fun :( xxx

nomoremuffintop said:
Thanks Marge and sorch, yeh I could probably allow myself every other Saturday off but being able to stick to safe food is the hard part. I'm amazed that I managed to have just a little bit if chicken breast yesterday then stop because normally I can't eat anything even low carb without going on to devouring the whole chicken and a plate of chips then probably the biscuit tub and bag of crisps in a sandwich lol so I'm very proud of myself but think now iv managed to control myself it's best to stay away from food 100% and avoid any temptation to stray for as long as possible.

I hopped on the scales this morning and they tell me I'm dead on 12.13 today... Too close to 13 for my liking :( poas and I'm spilling ++ ketones even after 3 cups of peppermint tea so I'm happy I'm in the pink :)

Only 2.4 lb off so far this week, suppose it's ok seen as that's double what I lost last week but I'm not doing very well on April challenge. Weigh in is tomorrow so might still get to 3lb off this week. Trying to sort it out for the sake of team mission slimpossible too as I'm a rubbish member so far lol x

Hope everyones having a nice day. I'm off to stuff my face with an orange chocolate bar x

Awwww sorry the kids are still sick :( must be very hard for you :(
Well done on just having the chicken :)
You think 12.13 is close I was 12.13 1/4 this morning! Eeekkkkk!
So far my April challenge is +1 1/2 lbs :S not so good!
You seem to be doing really well Muffy :) stick to it it'll be worth it in the end. Oh and Awwww what a cutey your OH is, bless him :)
Hope you have a good day :)

Awwww sorry the kids are still sick :( must be very hard for you :(
Well done on just having the chicken :)
You think 12.13 is close I was 12.13 1/4 this morning! Eeekkkkk!
So far my April challenge is +1 1/2 lbs :S not so good!
You seem to be doing really well Muffy :) stick to it it'll be worth it in the end. Oh and Awwww what a cutey your OH is, bless him :)
Hope you have a good day :)

Oh Carly i feel terrible now for moaning about being rubbish at the april challenge! :eek: c'mon chicky we should pull our selves together now and get through april together :D

im doing ok today so far... iv had a bar and 2 litres of water. i put the steak pie in the oven just now and thought id best get a soup in me to keep the carb cravings away (pies are the devil lol) i made a veg soup and kind of over poured the encona hot pepper sauce oops :rolleyes: :p he'he'.
my mouth is tingling and i love it!
ooh im so happy today but im a bit nervous :sigh:
we have decided to adopt an american bulldog and will be going to meet him tonight and maybe bring him home with us if we feel its the right decision :)
he is 4 years old and big so im a bit worried about his strength...we are experienced with staffies and german sheps so shouldnt be too much different to them but i havent had a dog for 2 years so its scary. i am hoping the dog will be happy with us and also that it will be good for us as a family to go out and walk him and play with him in the park, also im thinking of the excersise as well. anyway, really need to have a catch up with everyone elses diary now. lots of lovely exante thoughts to you all ;)

We are home with Diesel and everything seems to be going fine :) I'm having a latte with my last pack of the day. Feeling really cold tonight bbbrrrr.... Looking forward to bed so will see you all tomorrow and let you know how weigh in goes xxx

Attachments

• image-2990274498.jpg
    image-2990274498.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 64
nomoremuffintop said:
Day at home tomorrow having a tidy up :) hubby has put the pic if me trying on a size 16 dress in DP on the screen saver of his phone and just showed me saying "got a skinny bird on my phone" lol bless him. Can't wait to see the pic of me at 10 stone on his phone and a smile on his face :D xxx

Awwwww!!

Just been catching up your last few posts, I hope you LO feels better soon :( I dread mine getting pox as I remember how horrible it is bu then again it's meant to be better to get it over wih when they are little isn't it!

Your new doggie is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I am a big animal lover lol and I just want to cover him with cuddles and smootches :p

Xxx

P.s marge speaks sense about having Saturday's or ever other saturday off but I SO know what you mean about being able to eat the right stuff and not go overboard!!

Lovely dog and I love the name!! Hope you have a good day and hope your little one is feeling a bit better today:)

weigh in 14

morning everyone :)

I had a nice lay in today because hubby was here and he got up early to take Diesel out for a walk :). I weighed a bit later than normal, not that it matters but i normally weigh at 7.30 and today it was about 10.
i still weigh the same as what i was on friday but its -3.8lb for the week (i put on 4lb then lost it so could have been more if id not eaten on the weekend) but still a good loss! :D

i have loads to do today so im off but will catch up with all the threads tonight xxx

we are home now, just about to do dinner (chicken pasta for hubby and lasagne for kids) went to asda and got some food shopping im really tired today. just want to snuggle up and go to sleep. hubby had a letter when we got home containing some good news today and the 1st thing i wanted to do was eat to celebrate! im not going to though. scales are going to be locked in the shed until next wednesday and i wont have a key so im going to be 100% ts and hope that not knowing will spur me on to do my best. the next mini goal is to be under 12 and a half stone so here i go agian on my quest for a whole week of hooting and honking... wish me luck!! xxx

Back