Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

hi honey

im doing ok thanks :)

managed to stay 100% for 10 days so far. I even managed the last 2 days without the scales moving and it didn't make me run for the kitchen thank god!

iv got 5 weeks until Tunisia and am now in the 14's (14.13) :D so earned my 2 1/2 stone off exante badge its taken me since January!

I planned on being 8/9 stones for holiday but obviously now ill struggle to get to 13's in time :( oh well, its better than 17's xx

ill try to catch up later xx

As you say...better than your starting weight. Well done and still quite a few weeks to go

hi honey

im doing ok thanks :)

managed to stay 100% for 10 days so far. I even managed the last 2 days without the scales moving and it didn't make me run for the kitchen thank god!

iv got 5 weeks until Tunisia and am now in the 14's (14.13) :D so earned my 2 1/2 stone off exante badge its taken me since January!

I planned on being 8/9 stones for holiday but obviously now ill struggle to get to 13's in time :( oh well, its better than 17's xx

ill try to catch up later xx

Awww yay I'm so glad you are doing OK :) You really are doing great I can remember when the scales not playing ball would have had you headed for the kitchen!! There'll be a whoosh soon I know it :) You won't struggle you'll be in those 13s no problem the way you are going :) It's MUCH better than 17s!!! You'll be about 4 stone down by the time you jet off that's fantastic hunny xxx Well done!!

Muffy well done to continuing to battle on and get through it. Ive been having a battle with myself this week and have eaten a few times which has annoyed me somewhat.
Really helps to know others also have times of battles with themselves but also get through it as am hoping that will be the case for me. Although not so positive at the mo but by you sharing yr experience has made me think otherwise so thank you xx

Well done muffy. That first few days are the hardest. You have past that now. You can get into the 13's by then. Its a very realistic goal :D

Hi Muffy. You're doing so well. Impressive - 10 days 100% TS is good going! Is it 12 days now? You will lose loads of weight for your holiday if you keep it up.

Hi I've stayed the same so far not been feeling great went swimming for a straight hour and a half leisure but constant swim and then felt really tired with a very sad feeling that came from nowhere. that evening i ended up binging on chicken meat and chips from chip shop on my way home :( that was Tuesday and I've been in bed since with a bit of a cloud over me :'( (my parents have kids and hubby is in London until tonight) I'm hoping ill get some umph back today and knuckle down to the gym or even some walking for the next month to get into the 13's xx

Aww Muffy, I hope you are feeling better soon :)

I'm ok now thank you xx

Todays weight is 14.12

Bmi 38

If I lose 1stone 2lb ill be "obese" in time for holiday.

That was not my plan but its too late to do any better now xx

But think how much better you will feel in your own skin when you do lose that 1st 2lbs Muffy in time for your hols.
Keep going, you know it gets better the more you go on :)

1st 2lb loss will feel so much better!

Hey hunny x things don't usually go according to plan but think about now (or even another stone lighter) vs where you started or even heavier you could have given up and continued gaining (we've all done that at some point) don't diminish what you have achieved xxx good luck hunny hope you have some good losses x

Good morning Muffy - here's to a 100% TS day today!

Back