Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

I nearly did that naked lap but eldest son decided to come down the stairs so i grabbed my towel lol

i also realised 2 things today!

im just 5lb away from being - 5 stone !!

my bath sheet now wraps around me and tucks in tight under my arm!
so now i dont have to hold onto it for dear life (it used to gape open at the front) :D

heres to another fabulous sunny 100% day

It's a long story lol we were renting, then my dad became really I'll and was in hospital had his bladder removed due to cancer and when he came out he was very depresses and the house was getting in a state so me and hubby moved in with him last June and rent 2 bedrooms upstairs. Anyway now he can't afford the mortgage anymore even with us paying him so he wants to sell it but it needs some work doing to it first and he thinks it will be quicker if we move out while he gets it fixed up then he's going to give us some of the money from the sale to put towards our deposit! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yayyyyy that's great Hun! Well done xxx

Woop try and stay 100% as much as possible and you'll hit the 5 stone mark in no time

Hello Muffy, just read through your diary, you're stats are brilliant! Well done :)

Chazsucks said:
Woop try and stay 100% as much as possible and you'll hit the 5 stone mark in no time

Aww I getcha Now about the house xx

Thanks honey xx

I'm going to stick to it 100% this week and i know i say it all the time but i really want to be 12 stone by my boys party!
Im hoping to be 12.7 by friday...
Feeling good again today. Sitting here with my vanilla shake and 1.5 litre of water for the morning.
I know I'm going to struggle to get 3lb. off this week ( weigh in is tomorrow and iv only lost 2.8lb) but I'm so excited about getting below 12 for the 1st time ever in my adult or even teen life!!!

I am finding it easier to stick to knowing I have a planned weekend off and I'll be 12 stone and wearing a size 16 for the 1st time ever infront of my inlaws ( hubby's mum and dad nan and great uncle are coming up from London) I'm going to have my hair stripped back to my natural blonde for my treat of losing 5 stone and going to treat myself to a pretty tea dress ooh im so so excited I could wee myself , oh' no that's because of the water I'm drinking ;)

CrystalG said:
Hello Muffy, just read through your diary, you're stats are brilliant! Well done :)

Aww thank you crystal
I'm a bit of a roller coaster in my diary up and down like a YO YO.... I have a diary in the lipotrim forum too from when I started out 15 weeks ago and the positive attitude I had then seemed to disapear but I never gave up, I messed up but never stopped trying. That's the only way I can ever get to 10 stone is by plodding on. Might slow me down sometimes but I'll get there in the end xxx

That's brill Muffy :) xxx

You will hit that 5stone in no time luv - what an achievement - you really are doing amazingly!!

XXXXXXX

Another easy day today so far iv had 2 litre of water and a vanilla shake so far. Had a gift today... A new bike! :) going to go out riding tomorrow. Feel good but I'm off to morrisons to do some food shopping now :( I know that salad bar and wine aisle is going to be calling my name .... But I'll be fine. Normally I'd be watching the clock for the next shake but I'm not even bothered :)
Atleast I can tell myself all around morrisons that I get to have 2 shakes when I get home. My dads watching the kids and they're having pizza and hubby is getting himself something to eat at morrisons so at least I don't have to feed anyone today xx

Catch up with everyone else's diarys later

Last edited:
I my bath sheet now wraps around me and tucks in tight under my arm!
so now i dont have to hold onto it for dear life (it used to gape open at the front) :D

Mines used to gape at the front too :(
But they are getting bigger on me :D
I cant wait to use a normal bath towel instead of the big massive bath sheets, like I used to:)

Well done Muffy :D

Out of morrisons and I drawled at the anti pasto but even told hubby to put the coke zero back because I'm being 100% :) treated myself to a new foundation cos I'm nice like that ;)

Woo hoo go Muffy :)
Is that a halo I see?? ;) hehe xx

You're doing so well Muffy. Lipotrim could be the answer for you. I know Exante causes major cravings for me so wouldn't be surprised if you were the same.

lol @ Clair - yes and im wearing this halo with pride hehe!

hey Jo, so im not the only one that finds i crave proper food while on exante? i did ask on lipotrim forum if anyone had changed back to lipotrim from another vlcd because of the same problem but got no reply :( i was thinking it was all in my head. x

i have had a twingy ankle all day and now its swollen up :eek: so im hobbling around, ouchy!

hubby has gone to my dads to watch footie so im going to shove the baby in bed and clean my room up. got a new funky wicker globe type thingy lamp today and i want to give it a space in my bedroom but it is a bit of a mess in there because i emptied my whole wardrobe and draws again today trying to find something that didnt fit like a sack lol yay!

see me? still smiling and day 2 100% is almost done ;)

Still not moved off the sofa. Watching mickey mouse and snuggling with baby Jag is way nicer than cleaning my room...

I can't wait to weigh in the morning and start a fresh week but I am thinking about maybe doing official weigh in on Friday. Then I'll have 2 whole weeks to get to 12 stone. Think that's my plan but I'll sleep on it.

I have realised that my neck ache is because I'm always looking down at my phone!! Now when I try to lift my head it feels unnatural lol damn you minimins addiction! XxxX

Still not commented on everyones diaries tonight I have so many to read I forget who said what when I go to reply :eek: I'm so lazy today I just can't be bothered to stress my brain lmao I'm so blonde ;)

Back