Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Orlaie said:
Hi Muffy I do not post here very often but I just want to congratulate you on your progress. The difference in your avatar is amazing. Well done. I’ve no doubt your eight week challenge will fly.

Oh that's kind of you Orlaie. Thanks for taking time to post in my diary. XxxX
How are you getting on? X

Wish I had a fast forward button ;) want to be finished already!

Not that im complaining about the speed Iv been losing at just can't wait for the end result x

Me too! My mom talked me into buying a dress from Exhibit yesterday (eek, skinny shop) that is quite short (for me) low cut & fitted. My partner had his tongue out!lol! If this is me now, I can't wait till I'm at goal. I will be the slimmest I've ever been & I can't wait to enjoy clothes shopping again. What are we all gona talk about though once we are at goal? It's all very exciting though :D

I'm definitely going to try doing ts along side you & Carly as it will help me to have people to compare losses, struggles with etc -brings out my competitive side,lol xo

I didn't lay down but did have a nice mocha and took my chipped nail varnish off ready to re apply tonight.
Been on the loo alot today (sorry for tmi) but I am feeling less sluggish after each trip to the bathroom. Hopefully the weight I gained was all just food sitting in my stomach from the weekend? X

Hubby had to go to London Saturday night but will be home today. Iv cooked up some chicken breast and sausages for him and the kids to reheat later for their dinner. I think it's going to be a good day for me.

Jags awake so I'm off to watch cartoons and have a cuddle xx

Last edited:
hadl86 said:
Me too! My mom talked me into buying a dress from Exhibit yesterday (eek, skinny shop) that is quite short (for me) low cut & fitted. My partner had his tongue out!lol! If this is me now, I can't wait till I'm at goal. I will be the slimmest I've ever been & I can't wait to enjoy clothes shopping again. What are we all gona talk about though once we are at goal? It's all very exciting though :D

I'm definitely going to try doing ts along side you & Carly as it will help me to have people to compare losses, struggles with etc -brings out my competitive side,lol xo

Aww that's so nice to hear :) I have to admit that seeing my husband's face light up when I try a dress on now is an amazing feeling as he used to pretend to like my clothes but i knew inside he was thinking 'cringe' :( he used to say I love you whatever you wear but now I he says I love you in that!

I'm on my iPhone at moment so can't see any stats, remind me again what you have lost and how much more to go until goal you have please?

Would be flab-u-loss to have you in our mission xxxx

Aww that's so nice to hear :) I have to admit that seeing my husband's face light up when I try a dress on now is an amazing feeling as he used to pretend to like my clothes but i knew inside he was thinking 'cringe' :( he used to say I love you whatever you wear but now I he says I love you in that!

I'm on my iPhone at moment so can't see any stats, remind me again what you have lost and how much more to go until goal you have please?

Would be flab-u-loss to have you in our mission xxxx

You don't think you should care what other's think but it definitely is a confidence booster when they pay a compliment & you can see in their eyes they mean it & aren't just being 'nice'.

Well I'm doing official wi tomorrow so stats are quite right -I think I have about 23lb to goal (eek, so close). That takes me to healthy but 1lb more I'm overweight again so I will aim for a little more once I get to goal, just not sure how much yet.

I don't want to intrude on your mission with Carly but I will definitely follow from the sidelines xo

oh forgot to ask -I saw in another thread that you split packs. I tried this for breakfast but it tasted awful. Do you just roughly sprinkle half the powder in? Do you use half the amount of water or still use the 250ml? Sorry for all the questions but if I could split packs right it would help to make some days easier by having mini 'meals' not just 3 xo

hadl86 said:
You don't think you should care what other's think but it definitely is a confidence booster when they pay a compliment & you can see in their eyes they mean it & aren't just being 'nice'.

Well I'm doing official wi tomorrow so stats are quite right -I think I have about 23lb to goal (eek, so close). That takes me to healthy but 1lb more I'm overweight again so I will aim for a little more once I get to goal, just not sure how much yet.

I don't want to intrude on your mission with Carly but I will definitely follow from the sidelines xo

We don't mind at all the more the merrier :)

I use 'too much' water anyway so it depends how you like the shakes? I can easy drink half pack with a litre of water as I find the dairy creamer in them makes the shakes too thick for me personally. Adding water to shakes is a bonus as it gets your water into you easier i find xx

Id say, Just add the minimum amount of water allowed then a bit more and then a bit more and keep tasting it until it's still palatable. As I said anything above the minimum is that extra bit if water you don't have to drink later xxx

I use 'too much' water anyway so it depends how you like the shakes? I can easy drink half pack with a litre of water as I find the dairy creamer in them makes the shakes too thick for me personally. Adding water to shakes is a bonus as it gets your water into you easier i find xx

Id say, Just add the minimum amount of water allowed then a bit more and then a bit more and keep tasting it until it's still palatable. As I said anything above the minimum is that extra bit if water you don't have to drink later xxx

Great tip smarty pants :p Anything that helps me get more water is a godsend :)

hey everyone!

iv managed to shift 2lb of the weekend off's gain over night :D

feeling good again today. have to get some bits done and probably run to tesco with hubby at some point so ill pop back tonight and see how you are all doing.

be good everyone ;)

Yayyyy well done muffy!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Cheers luv. how you getting on? not seen you around much :(

iv not had a very good day so far! i was drinking a glass of water and the baby dicided to lift his head off my chest and knocked the glass into my mouth chipping my front tooth!

a while ago i was having my vanilla shake for lunch and needed the loo so i stuck the glass on the shelf...came back and took a big gulp euurgh! id left it infront of the spray air freshner and it must have gone off directly above my shake while i was having a pee! lol oh well, i drank it quickly. hope vanilla blossom wont effect my weight loss lmao xx

Going to tesco in a while to get some of their bars as theyr on offer ;)

feeling good still. yay!! :D

I haven't been around much because I keep failing and it's gutting keep writing 'I failed again today' lol.

Sounds like your having one of them days! Hope it gets better for you lol xxx

iv been there too chaz. i ate after being 100% for a month but just couldnt get back into it and its the worst thing i ever done.
i started to feel stupid keep saying 'this is it' im going to be 100% again for the next month' and then had to come back an hour later and admit id messed up AGAIN. i must have got on peoples nerves as people even stopped commenting on my lipotrim diary for a bit lol but i NEED my Exante diary. i dont care if nobody reads it. i cope soo much better talking to just myself on here than to not talk to anyone at all (you may notice that i go on and on ;)). everyone has a hic up on TS babe. it might not last as long as some others but we all have them.
come and join me and Carly doing 8 weeks TS we can do it together.
i dont know whats happened to me but i am sooo in the zone again.
i think that planning the 8 weeks and having 2 days off to let me hair down while also getting my head clear and preparing for TS is what done it. just like on new years eve i decided id start lipotrim on 5th january so i enjoyed the last few days and then got right into it!

text me babe, im always here to chat if you need to xx

Thank you Hun, sorry I'm stealing your diary now lol! I feel really positive today, bought some bars from asda as I'm struggling to get the shakes down so at least I know if I can't face a shake I can have a measure up bar instead. I think I will join you both, I NEED to do this I can't keep messing about! Xx

nomoremuffintop said:
hey everyone!

iv managed to shift 2lb of the weekend off's gain over night :D

feeling good again today. have to get some bits done and probably run to tesco with hubby at some point so ill pop back tonight and see how you are all doing.

be good everyone ;)

Yayyyyy

nomoremuffintop said:
Cheers luv. how you getting on? not seen you around much :(

iv not had a very good day so far! i was drinking a glass of water and the baby dicided to lift his head off my chest and knocked the glass into my mouth chipping my front tooth!

a while ago i was having my vanilla shake for lunch and needed the loo so i stuck the glass on the shelf...came back and took a big gulp euurgh! id left it infront of the spray air freshner and it must have gone off directly above my shake while i was having a pee! lol oh well, i drank it quickly. hope vanilla blossom wont effect my weight loss lmao xx

Going to tesco in a while to get some of their bars as theyr on offer ;)

feeling good still. yay!! :D

Oh dear Hun :( sounds awful :(
Went to tesco but they only had 1 box of bars left, pretty useless when the offer is 2 boxes for £3.50 :S

Chazsucks said:
I haven't been around much because I keep failing and it's gutting keep writing 'I failed again today' lol.

Sounds like your having one of them days! Hope it gets better for you lol xxx

Oh hun I know that feeling that's why my diary starts a few weeks into the diet I hated having to document my failings :(
It's not so bad though Hun at least you are still trying :) you'll get there eventually :)

Chazsucks said:
Thank you Hun, sorry I'm stealing your diary now lol! I feel really positive today, bought some bars from asda as I'm struggling to get the shakes down so at least I know if I can't face a shake I can have a measure up bar instead. I think I will join you both, I NEED to do this I can't keep messing about! Xx

Yay do come join us :)

Oh dear Hun :( sounds awful :(
Went to tesco but they only had 1 box of bars left, pretty useless when the offer is 2 boxes for £3.50 :S

hey, just to let you know if you ever try to buy something on offer again that doesn't have enough (2 boxes for a certain amount) ask for a promise voucher. Tesco promise that you will get the second box at a reduced price when they come in.

Back