Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

nomoremuffintop said:
Will need to update my thread title later when I go to my parents. My laptop screen is frazzled lol :)
Lost 8oz since yesterday so all good in muffy land today.
On the bus going to town for a nose at some dresses and to get some fizzy water :)

Catch you all later xx

Yay at 8oz xxx have fun in town :) hope you find lots of dresses x

DustQueen said:
Yay at 8oz xxx have fun in town :) hope you find lots of dresses x

Ummm... Waiting for bus to go home. Tried on 8 size 14's but my boobs are too big and they hang off my waist and shoulders :( just want to not wear something stretchy!

I know that slim fast bars ate not 'allowed' but I searched hi and low for biggest loser and couldn't find one. I bought a box of 3 slim fast bars. After skimming over the ingredients I didn't see anything terrible in them and decided to try one. Wow, my jaw is aching lol but I liked the bar and it seemed to have filled me up :)

I got some fizzy water in sainsbury (strawberry kiwi) so I'm off home to cook sausage mash and peas for the rest of the muff family.

Xx

nomoremuffintop said:
Ummm... Waiting for bus to go home. Tried on 8 size 14's but my boobs are too big and they hang off my waist and shoulders :( just want to not wear something stretchy!

I know that slim fast bars ate not 'allowed' but I searched hi and low for biggest loser and couldn't find one. I bought a box of 3 slim fast bars. After skimming over the ingredients I didn't see anything terrible in them and decided to try one. Wow, my jaw is aching lol but I liked the bar and it seemed to have filled me up :)

I got some fizzy water in sainsbury (strawberry kiwi) so I'm off home to cook sausage mash and peas for the rest of the muff family.

Xx

I have that problem too that's what comes of having great big G cups :(
I think they are just high sugar and lower vits Hun, hopefully will do no harm x
Good luck with the cooking :) and just remember you just need to get through today xxx

Thanks babe. Iv got home and boys decided they want to sleep at my parents so just hubby to cook for (jag just had a big bowl of spaghetti bolognaise so will just eat a sandwich later). I decided to make hubby a special dinner of steak chips peas and mushrooms instead but that is going to be sooo hard :( anyway he won't be home for a while. I have a head ache so tome to snuggle on the sofa and watch Disney junior :)

I'm going to compare bars ingredients too xx

nomoremuffintop said:
Thanks babe. Iv got home and boys decided they want to sleep at my parents so just hubby to cook for (jag just had a big bowl of spaghetti bolognaise so will just eat a sandwich later). I decided to make hubby a special dinner of steak chips peas and mushrooms instead but that is going to be sooo hard :( anyway he won't be home for a while. I have a head ache so tome to snuggle on the sofa and watch Disney junior :)

I'm going to compare bars ingredients too xx

Oooo hun don't make life too hard for yourself :S

Its alright I'm sure I'll live. But Mmmm mushrooms lol xx if I wasn't doing vlcd I wouldn't be this excited by a mushroom, its not that exciting. Hubby did say on the phone that he would just get a kebab... I'll see how I feel later.

I stocked up on celeb goss mags again. If my head ache bog's off I'll get stuck into them :) I'm going to have half a shake now seen as iv got 4 halves to fit in. If I do one every 2 hours I'll be in bed by 11 xx

nomoremuffintop said:
Its alright I'm sure I'll live. But Mmmm mushrooms lol xx if I wasn't doing vlcd I wouldn't be this excited by a mushroom, its not that exciting. Hubby did say on the phone that he would just get a kebab... I'll see how I feel later.

I stocked up on celeb goss mags again. If my head ache bog's off I'll get stuck into them :) I'm going to have half a shake now seen as iv got 4 halves to fit in. If I do one every 2 hours I'll be in bed by 11 xx

Great work Hun :) yeah just don't want to put too much pressure on yourself foodwise as you are doing so well :)

Iv looked at my target weight app and I have 1lb to lose before I get back to 'over weight' yellow and iv only lost 6.6lb in 15 days :( I normally lose that in a week when 100% so I really need to do it :)

DustQueen said:
Great work Hun :) yeah just don't want to put too much pressure on yourself foodwise as you are doing so well :)

I know. I used to be able to cook anything and not even want to eat it but that seems to be a distant memory. I have to really force myself not to eat. I'll do this. Really want to see those 10's x

Hubby called to say he will be late and will get a kebab and he will eat it in the kitchen :) bless him x

nomoremuffintop said:
Iv looked at my target weight app and I have 1lb to lose before I get back to 'over weight' yellow and iv only lost 6.6lb in 15 days :( I normally lose that in a week when 100% so I really need to do it :)

It'll come off babe you'll have a woosh soon I'm sure :)

nomoremuffintop said:
I know. I used to be able to cook anything and not even want to eat it but that seems to be a distant memory. I have to really force myself not to eat. I'll do this. Really want to see those 10's x

Hubby called to say he will be late and will get a kebab and he will eat it in the kitchen :) bless him x

Awww what a sweetie glad he's helping :) yeah really looking forward to the 10s :)

Waiting for the bloody woosh!

Iv had 1 litre of water and a bar so far today and I'm freezing with a bad head ache but I'm still gonna do this!!

Hubby is going to be late as he is popping to halfords to get some last bits for a the custom 'diamond back' bmx he is building for kyes 11th birthday as a surprise. So he will probably be in the shed doing that tonight. He's doing a really good job I'll post a pic when it's done.

I'm waffling on again, I'm really going now. Might have to get a new laptop instead of a vibro plate :( boo!!

nomoremuffintop said:
Waiting for the bloody woosh!

Iv had 1 litre of water and a bar so far today and I'm freezing with a bad head ache but I'm still gonna do this!!

Hubby is going to be late as he is popping to halfords to get some last bits for a the custom 'diamond back' bmx he is building for kyes 11th birthday as a surprise. So he will probably be in the shed doing that tonight. He's doing a really good job I'll post a pic when it's done.

I'm waffling on again, I'm really going now. Might have to get a new laptop instead of a vibro plate :( boo!!

It will come babe if you stay 100% x

Head is still fuzzy but I thought I'd pop in. Bored :(

Hubby came in ate kebab and went back out to get bike parts. He gave our 2 yr old some chicken nuggets but he didn't want them. They smelled lovely so I threw them straight in the bin.

Iv had a bar and 2 litres of water and 2 half shakes. Next shake is due at 8pm I might not split that one? Think I'll have that then a shower and early night.

Day 2 of operation dusty muff is nearly done! X

nomoremuffintop said:
Head is still fuzzy but I thought I'd pop in. Bored :(

Hubby came in ate kebab and went back out to get bike parts. He gave our 2 yr old some chicken nuggets but he didn't want them. They smelled lovely so I threw them straight in the bin.

Iv had a bar and 2 litres of water and 2 half shakes. Next shake is due at 8pm I might not split that one? Think I'll have that then a shower and early night.

Day 2 of operation dusty muff is nearly done! X

Yayyyyy Miss Muff I do believe you are on a roll :D

Wooo 11 stone 9.8 lb today and bmi 30 so I'm back to yellow :D

16.8lb to get down to 10 stone 7 and 35 days to do it :) so I need to lose 3.3lb a week ....

Day three - GO!

Last edited:
nomoremuffintop said:
Wooo 11 stone 9.8 lb today and bmi 30 so I'm back to yellow :D

16.8lb to get down to 10 stone 7 and 35 days to do it :) so I need to lose 3.3lb a week ....

Day three - GO!

What fantastic news!!!! :D great news babe :) now I don't ever want to see that orange again miss so stick with it! You can easily do 3.3 a week if you are 100% x rewally pleased for you hun x

Back