Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

nomoremuffintop said:
Just called three and made an order for an iPad ;) for my 5th month on exante treat ( any excuse ) just need to call back and give my payment ( they don't take my debit card so have to reactivate old credit card that we cancelled now have to wait for new card to arrive ) argh!

Can't wait :) so excited ;) also ordered hubby a samsung galaxy tab for his fathers day present.

I'm like a little kid waiting for Xmas :D

Awww yay sounds good :)
Hope all goes ok with the head too that does seem a little unfair

nomoremuffintop said:
Just called three and made an order for an iPad ;) for my 5th month on exante treat ( any excuse ) just need to call back and give my payment ( they don't take my debit card so have to reactivate old credit card that we cancelled now have to wait for new card to arrive ) argh!

Can't wait :) so excited ;) also ordered hubby a samsung galaxy tab for his fathers day present.

I'm like a little kid waiting for Xmas :D

Wooo posh ;) what offers they got on? Been thinking about getting one for a while now xx

I got The iPad 1 64gb memory (normally 559.99) is 99 quid up front. 25 quid a month you you get 15 gb data ( 20hours a day )

Same deal on iPhone 2 but you get smaller memory and pay 200 up front for it.

James' samsung galaxy tablet is the same deal but only 79 up front payment.

All over a 24 month contract

There's a new blackberry tablet coming out soon too.

Oh that sounds good. I keep thinking of getting the iPad but then thinking will I really use it? Is it worth it! It's my tight Scottish side coming out ;)
Might treat myself to one when I get to goal. Shouldn't be that long :) xx

Hey muffy :) have been reading your diary in stages over the past week.or so and came to the end of it tonight.

Sorry you've had a rough day sweetie :( for what its worth you seem like a wonderful wife and mother. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Your weightloss so far is amazing!! Keep going on your 8 week TS mission, you'll be at goal before you know it! Xxx

JennieC said:
Hey muffy :) have been reading your diary in stages over the past week.or so and came to the end of it tonight.

Sorry you've had a rough day sweetie :( for what its worth you seem like a wonderful wife and mother. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Your weightloss so far is amazing!! Keep going on your 8 week TS mission, you'll be at goal before you know it! Xxx

Here here!!! Bloody well said!

Hope you have a better day tomorrow Muffy :), and you can get things sorted with the head:)
Your plan looked good...
I may have to try something similar for tomorrow

My antiquated Nokia phone thingy, needs replacing to an i-something-or-other :(

Thanks for your lovely supportive messages everyone :)

Glad I was strong yesterday as I'm now 11 stone 12.4 lb :D

I won't be weighing again until Monday now that iv list the gain from Monday and I can relax knowing that whatever I lose from now until then is below what I was xxx

Have a great day everyone x

Woohooo - heres to the continuing downward trend!!!

Good luck with the school today.

notsoskinnymarge said:
Hope you have a better day tomorrow Muffy :), and you can get things sorted with the head:)
Your plan looked good...
I may have to try something similar for tomorrow

My antiquated Nokia phone thingy, needs replacing to an i-something-or-other :(

Oooo yay get an iTelephone they are great :D

nomoremuffintop said:
Thanks for your lovely supportive messages everyone :)

Glad I was strong yesterday as I'm now 11 stone 12.4 lb :D

I won't be weighing again until Monday now that iv list the gain from Monday and I can relax knowing that whatever I lose from now until then is below what I was xxx

Have a great day everyone x

That's bloody great missy x yeah good luck with the school x much love x

Cheers honey. Iv had a busy morning today. Took kids to school then met my dad. Went for a mooch round the market with him then came home and made him a bacon and tomato roll for breakfast. I had a bar and a coffee sitting in the garden while the sun was out but it's gone a bit chilli now :( watered my flowers and now having a glass of water. Was hoping for nice hot weekend to go out and do something with the kids but it doesn't look good? Hubby's brother called and said he will be having a BBQ soon as he is moving into his girlfriends house. I'm so stressed when things like that happen. I would love to run off to London for a weekend but I'm too scared. Iv only had 1 planned weekend off in 19 weeks so I'm feeling a tad deprived! :(

X

Random photo of the day .. All the junk I just emptied from the back of my purse! No wonder it wouldn't shut ;)
I think I shop too much :(

Attachments

• image-1398847594.jpg
    image-1398847594.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 62
nomoremuffintop said:
Random photo of the day .. All the junk I just emptied from the back of my purse! No wonder it wouldn't shut ;)
I think I shop too much :(

Blinkin heck!!! Lolxx

Cheers honey. Iv had a busy morning today. Took kids to school then met my dad. Went for a mooch round the market with him then came home and made him a bacon and tomato roll for breakfast. I had a bar and a coffee sitting in the garden while the sun was out but it's gone a bit chilli now :( watered my flowers and now having a glass of water. Was hoping for nice hot weekend to go out and do something with the kids but it doesn't look good? Hubby's brother called and said he will be having a BBQ soon as he is moving into his girlfriends house. I'm so stressed when things like that happen. I would love to run off to London for a weekend but I'm too scared. Iv only had 1 planned weekend off in 19 weeks so I'm feeling a tad deprived! :(

X

Aww hun yeah it is hard isn't it :( Feeling a bit deprived here too :( trying to stay positive though and telling myself I don't HAVE to do this diet, I am CHOOSING to do it because I really want to be slim and not self concious anymore, I want to be able to go to events without worrying someone is going to take my picture etc. Have to keep telling myself it's not forever!!! It will only be about another 10 weeks from Monday until I should be at goal (9.7)!! Surely 10 weeks is a short enough time for it to be bearable :)
But yes I know exactly how you feel hun :) and it sucks donkey balls!!

MUCH LOVE XXX

carly82 said:
Aww hun yeah it is hard isn't it :( Feeling a bit deprived here too :( trying to stay positive though and telling myself I don't HAVE to do this diet, I am CHOOSING to do it because I really want to be slim and not self concious anymore, I want to be able to go to events without worrying someone is going to take my picture etc. Have to keep telling myself it's not forever!!! It will only be about another 10 weeks from Monday until I should be at goal (9.7)!! Surely 10 weeks is a short enough time for it to be bearable :)
But yes I know exactly how you feel hun :) and it sucks donkey balls!!

MUCH LOVE XXX

I hope it gets fat on those monkey balls ;)

Back