Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Miss-G said:
Morning Muff, I feel the same today all yukky and lethargic with all the sh** I ate yesterday!! I hate feeling like this so why do I continue to do it to myself? Crazy lol

So today's yet another new day :D let's just take it a day at a time eh? And try to work out how to stop eating crap :) I'm with ya 100% cmon let's do this xxx

God knows why we do it hun? Habit? Silly!

Have a great day xx

Aww hubby has looked after me this morning. I got up at half 9 and breakfast was waiting for me ( choc ultra slim bar and mint tea ) iv had another cup of mint tea and am about to start on my 1st litre of water. My little rug rat (jag) is being so naughty today but he does make me laugh lol. Kids are in the basement watching films so I'm putting my feet up with a magazine ( it's a month out of date mind ;) ).

Looking forward to kids going back to school tomorrow so that I can get back into a routine.

Catch you all later xx

nomoremuffintop said:
Weight today - a whopping 11 stone 13.8 argh!!! Too close to the 12's for my liking :(

Oh god that's nothing I was 12.11 3/4!!!! I'm nearly back to the 13s :'(

:sign0144: my lovely sister-in-law....the girlie that inspired me to start exante (i'm on wk 3 now). you've done so great, you've had loads of stress over the the last few wks. when kids are back at school you can focus again :) xxx

Pmsl @ the kids are in the basement :) I just imagine them locked in there while you sip your water and read your outa date mag. Really made me chuckle :) xx

Pmsl @ the kids are in the basement :) I just imagine them locked in there while you sip your water and read your outa date mag. Really made me chuckle :) xx

haha oops. the basement is now a carpeted play room, they're down there having a disco!

didnt get round to reading yet but iv managed half a tai chicken soup, 2 more cups of tea and half a litre of water :D

custardtart said:
:sign0144: my lovely sister-in-law....the girlie that inspired me to start exante (i'm on wk 3 now). you've done so great, you've had loads of stress over the the last few wks. when kids are back at school you can focus again :) xxx

Thanks Lizzy xx you have done well. It's only when you give up altogether that it's a fail. Just remember that :D

JennieC said:
Sorry you've had a crappy weekend muffy :( This week will be easier with the kids out from under your feet! Good luck with your restart, you're so close now, it's quite exciting! :D xx

Yes hopefully the kids going back to school will give me time to focus. Need to push through this barrier that seems to have stopped me in my tracks but I really want to get there xx

Starting to think about munching :(
I'm bored and cold.

I can get through the day and tomorrow. I must be the millionth person to ask this but 'why is restarting so hard?'

When I started originally it was a breeze! I didn't care that I couldn't have food and wouldn't even lick my fingers if I had a spot of jam on them but restarting is so much harder. Even though I feel like poo when I do eat I still have the urge to stuff my face lol strange emotions thanks vlcd you are my best friend and worst enemy all rolled into one ;)

nomoremuffintop said:
Starting to think about munching :(
I'm bored and cold.

I can get through the day and tomorrow. I must be the millionth person to ask this but 'why is restarting so hard?'

When I started originally it was a breeze! I didn't care that I couldn't have food and wouldn't even lick my fingers if I had a spot of jam on them but restarting is so much harder. Even though I feel like poo when I do eat I still have the urge to stuff my face lol strange emotions thanks vlcd you are my best friend and worst enemy all rolled into one ;)

Awww Hun you'll get there ;)
I think the more times you give in the harder it is, you get used to giving up, just stick to it babe and it'll get easier again xxx much love bud x

I'm over it already lol I'm in the bedroom with my fizzy water debating on something to wear to go down my mums. It's freezing and all I have is summer clothes .... Hubby's hoodie it is then :)

I prey to god you and I can stick it out. I won't let you down again carly , promise xx

Iv just seen the changes to exante bumper packs. I'm confused now. Does it work out better to buy bumper pack of shakes and bars or to buy shakes pack and buy tesco bars? I like to spread out my shakes box by adding bars but I'm wondering if it's better value or not? Ummm...not too bothered with water flavouring but might give it a try if I can afford to. X

nomoremuffintop said:
I'm over it already lol I'm in the bedroom with my fizzy water debating on something to wear to go down my mums. It's freezing and all I have is summer clothes .... Hubby's hoodie it is then :)

I prey to god you and I can stick it out. I won't let you down again carly , promise xx

You didn't let me down you nut I let myself down xx

nomoremuffintop said:
Iv just seen the changes to exante bumper packs. I'm confused now. Does it work out better to buy bumper pack of shakes and bars or to buy shakes pack and buy tesco bars? I like to spread out my shakes box by adding bars but I'm wondering if it's better value or not? Ummm...not too bothered with water flavouring but might give it a try if I can afford to. X

I think the tesco bars whilst on offer are still cheaper

I might try the flavourings too :) make some ice lollies :D

Back