Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood Morning!!!!

:vibes: for you and that last sneaky 1lb that will melt away!

I'm just typing out the 1000th reply to your thread... interesting stuff! :giggle:

I noticed last night that I had 998 replies so thanks Ames you get the special prize of a big fat muffy smile :D xx

Thanks for the vibes and have a good day 'for Clair' ;)

Hey beautiful great news at only 1lb left to be back to scratch :) I have 5 1/2 to go :S

carly82 said:
How's it going m'lady? X

Hi honey it's going ok. I'm plodding along :)
Was out with my mum yesterday so wasn't about. I'm getting some washing done, waiting for my cooker to arrive then out again this afternoon so I may be a bit illusive again!

Hope your all doing great... Didn't weigh today I was running late and I forgot, I think I might forget tomorrow aswell and see if I can get to Monday without weighing! Xx

morning sis, glad to hear you got your cooker sorted. I've gotta stay off the scales cause i put on 2oz today when I've been 100% :( never mind. Hope the weather keeps up for sunday so kids can play outside :) x

Morning Muffster! I always giggle when i see your diary title. The word Muffy just brings out the child in me :giggle:

How you feeling today? I'm really motivated again! HURRAH!

Soooo..... Cooker is no go cos the wiring in my kitchen won't support it! Stressed! Skint! Car needs work! Tired! In pain! Ate ham and chips late last night! Gained 3lb today ate crisps and toast and cookies and I feel yuk. Going to chillax hope to feel up to going back to TS tomorrow?? Hope your all ok xxx

nomoremuffintop said:
Soooo..... Cooker is no go cos the wiring in my kitchen won't support it! Stressed! Skint! Car needs work! Tired! In pain! Ate ham and chips late last night! Gained 3lb today ate crisps and toast and cookies and I feel yuk. Going to chillax hope to feel up to going back to TS tomorrow?? Hope your all ok xxx

Oh *^%# Hun! What a pain! Is it a special cooker?? Did the last people not gave a cooker? :(
Also skintight tired and achy here :( probably not as achy as you though :(
I messed up too Hun :( we can try again tomorrow hun x
Hope you feel better soon x

nomoremuffintop said:
Nah it's just an electric cooker but we only have gas connector thought the Lecky could sort fitting it but it's major work I can't afford :( xx

Oh how annoying :( what you gonna do? X

Thats rubbish Muffy :(
Hope you can get it sorted soon
Marge
xxx

absolutely shattered! went to bed late as i was up with a belly ache and my eyes are burning but iv been awake ages with a belly ache again :(

weight todat a shocking 11 stone 13.4lb thats all i got to say about that!

thinking its about time i done a before /now pic

motivational purposes require a before and now pic side by side to help me to realise why im still doing this?? so here goes,
pics from day 12 and last week....

Attachments

• 165lb.jpg
    165lb.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 85
Back