Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Just seen it lol @ the everyone on a vlcd puts it back on but people who do slimming world don't *slap*
well last April my friend and I started exante and WW she has been trying to stick to it this whole time (as have I) I am nearly 2 stone lighter still, she is heavier! So there!

DustQueen said:
Just seen it lol @ the everyone on a vlcd puts it back on but people who do slimming world don't *slap*
well last April my friend and I started exante and WW she has been trying to stick to it this whole time (as have I) I am nearly 2 stone lighter still, she is heavier! So there!

I know it's a hard one to argue but who really cares? I know that lady isn't really bothered about my health just wants to be a know it all! She is my hubby cousins wife who I hardly know! Just putting her 2 bob in :-D

nomoremuffintop said:
I know it's a hard one to argue but who really cares? I know that lady isn't really bothered about my health just wants to be a know it all! She is my hubby cousins wife who I hardly know! Just putting her 2 bob in :-D

Sounded like it, ooooo you're so stupid slimming world is so good blah de f-ing blah! Lol was that a bit *****y? ;)
Ps. You may think I'm throwing my toys out the pram but going to pull out of operation dustmuff as I can't do the 38 days, never start a challenge I can't do, and because everyone else is doing 38, 37 feels like failing before I even start :(

DustQueen said:
Sounded like it, ooooo you're so stupid slimming world is so good blah de f-ing blah! Lol was that a bit *****y? ;)
Ps. You may think I'm throwing my toys out the pram but going to pull out of operation dustmuff as I can't do the 38 days, never start a challenge I can't do, and because everyone else is doing 38, 37 feels like failing before I even start :(

Don't be a banana DQ! Shell is doin 36 and I need you!

We only went with 38 days because we wanted to be with you right up til you go away, didn't realise you are going the day before! How about we just go back and edit our posts so we all do 36 days ;-)

nomoremuffintop said:
We only went with 38 days because we wanted to be with you right up til you go away, didn't realise you are going the day before! How about we just go back and edit our posts so we all do 36 days ;-)

Sounds great :D that'd make me one happy dusty :)

DustQueen said:
Awww you're so lovely Muff x loves you x oh btw I'm posting Clair a porridge to try, do you want one too? X

Iv changed everyone to 36 days 0:) I'd love a porridge but you have already given me bars and I owe you! Your too scrummy and I luff you! Xx

nomoremuffintop said:
Iv changed everyone to 36 days 0:) I'd love a porridge but you have already given me bars and I owe you! Your too scrummy and I luff you! Xx

Lol that's ok text me your address again cos I has lost it ;) I only gave you the bars cos I hated them lol
I changed everyone to 37 (shell was on 36 cos she is starting later :) ) might have to put her on 35 oh how confusing lol
Thanks Muffet ;) love you xxx

I know I said no more weighing but I'm doing a week from today so today's weight was 12 stone 13.08 stupid scales! Iv been so good and only lost 3lb so far :-( anyway, 100% TS from today with no weighing until next Monday. Yayness Muffy is back!

Last edited:
found some old pictures of myself urgh!

just came across some pictures of me before i lost some weight and i thought id put them here so that i can see them any time i needed some motivation. my face had no shape and note me trying to get up off the sofa in the back ground. wow!

Attachments

• 73109_451383591300_577491300_6025865_2625217_n.jpg
    73109_451383591300_577491300_6025865_2625217_n.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 26082010(008).jpg
    26082010(008).jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 26082010(009).jpg
    26082010(009).jpg
    325.8 KB · Views: 61
  • user45084_pic19940_1313652461.jpg
    user45084_pic19940_1313652461.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
It really is great to have u back muggy :) massive hugs babe with feeling down hope ur feeling abit better :) have a top day babe x x

thanks Precious nice to be back.

i have just realised that i have put on loads since september 24th when i hit my lowest weight ever as an adult and i am very disapointed in myself but then it dawned on me i have still lost more weight in one year than i ever imagined and thought id have a little dance and a celebration! :bananalove:at the end of it i have still lost.

Attachments

• 55.gif
    55.gif
    16.9 KB · Views: 45
nomoremuffintop said:
I know I said no more weighing but I'm doing a week from today so today's weight was 12 stone 13.08 stupid scales! Iv been so good and only lost 3lb so far :-( anyway, 100% TS from today with no weighing until next Monday. Yayness Muffy is back!

Yes slightly disappointing but hunny! If you aren't weighing for a week you are NEVER going to see 13 stone on the scales again!! EVER! surely that's something to be happy about!! Bye bye 13s! You suck! Bog off! ;)

nomoremuffintop said:
just came across some pictures of me before i lost some weight and i thought id put them here so that i can see them any time i needed some motivation. my face had no shape and note me trying to get up off the sofa in the back ground. wow!

You've come so far hunny :) try and remember this I'm so proud of you!

nomoremuffintop said:
thanks Precious nice to be back.

i have just realised that i have put on loads since september 24th when i hit my lowest weight ever as an adult and i am very disapointed in myself but then it dawned on me i have still lost more weight in one year than i ever imagined and thought id have a little dance and a celebration! :bananalove:at the end of it i have still lost.

Wooooooo!!!!!!! I love this post! ;)

Yep my totm too :(
I take movicol twice a day, it always makes me feel better after a clear out lol xx

Hello, Was looking at posts on Movicol, looks like a good option,

You say twice a day?, how many sachets to get a result of a clear out..

Excuse the TMI but its been three days and looking for a quickish fix, not keen on Senokot and Dulcolax due to cramps :-(

Any advise appreciated..

Sal

Sally Morrison said:
Hello, Was looking at posts on Movicol, looks like a good option,

You say twice a day?, how many sachets to get a result of a clear out..

Excuse the TMI but its been three days and looking for a quickish fix, not keen on Senokot and Dulcolax due to cramps :-(

Any advise appreciated..

Sal

Hi hope someone can give you the answer? Good luck x

Iv just had a banana coffee not sure if I liked it but it was o.k.

Iv had an o.k. Day today I'm stood at the kitchen sink at the minute. I find I stand up a lot when I'm dieting lol

Cooking the kids cottage pie with carrots and cauliflower cheese for dinner. Hubby is being very nice today and has decided to cook his own sausages :)

I have just got my son to count my packs and I have enough for 12 days left so best get ordering some more soon.

Hope every one else is having a good day x

Back