Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

the smallest of thing please me.. just checkd the number of my last post on ya diary and i am indeedy the 2000th reply....
Anyways i have just had a little catch up and im sorry to see that ya struggled over last few days babe...
Come on dust yaself off and get back to TS as soon as poss.... I so know how ya feel when ya drop off plan... ive done it enough times myself too.. theres no shame in it huni... ya just gotta get back at it as soon as ya can.
You have lost a huge amount of weight too and the monotony of any diet is such a killer aint it..
Hope ya having a better day today xxxxxx (sorry about 2 posts in a ro but the lure of being the 2000th reply was too strong to resist...didnt want anyone pipping me to the post lol)

valentine said:
the smallest of thing please me.. just checkd the number of my last post on ya diary and i am indeedy the 2000th reply....
Anyways i have just had a little catch up and im sorry to see that ya struggled over last few days babe...
Come on dust yaself off and get back to TS as soon as poss.... I so know how ya feel when ya drop off plan... ive done it enough times myself too.. theres no shame in it huni... ya just gotta get back at it as soon as ya can.
You have lost a huge amount of weight too and the monotony of any diet is such a killer aint it..
Hope ya having a better day today xxxxxx (sorry about 2 posts in a ro but the lure of being the 2000th reply was too strong to resist...didnt want anyone pipping me to the post lol)

Lol bless you and your excitement ;)

Hehe that's made me giggle! Thanks for wanting to grace MY 2000 diary entry!! I'm honoured! Xx

So. I'm in London off plan and totally Fed up. Had a call yesterday to ask hubby and I to give police statements again about what happened on new years day at the in laws (the thing I didn't want to talk about on here so you will have no idea what I'm going on about). We left Northampton at 2pm and got to mother in laws for dinner before the police interviews. the police interviews started at 6.30 and went on until 10pm. We all sat at the mother in laws chatting until 3am and then I fell asleep on the sofa which is where I still lay :-( I'm just really fed up. Iv been let down by 3 different people this week and am feeling that I am such a mug. Too nice to people and I lay everything out to make it easy for them but its still too much hard work to even let me know whats what! Sick of chasing people that I think care. Especially when you know they made excuses to avoid doing something with me. Oh. Sorry for going on. Just feel like crying? Maybe every things just getting on top of me? Anyway. Back on Monday!!!! Again?! :-S love you guys xx

Last edited:
I'm ok thanks Hun takin it one day at a time and yay you found me! Lol xxx

Nothing like aggravation in ya life to throw ya off key when ya trying to do this diet.... its hard at the best of times eh babe!!
I'm still giggling about 2000th reply... the smallest things please me lol xxxx

Aw hugs Muffy xx
Wanna do TS with me from Monday? xx

Hey Muffy :)
Just wanted to say "hey" :D
Marge
xxx

Little-Miss-Perfect said:
Right baby, me & you Monday are gonna rock this!!! xx

Well im here, its going to be a 4 pack day though. I know I'm going to struggle so iv made a plan to have an extra pack but if I manage to not have the extra pack ill be well pleased with myself :-S does that even make sense? X anyway im going to get into ketosis this week even if it kills me! X

Well im here, its going to be a 4 pack day though. I know I'm going to struggle so iv made a plan to have an extra pack but if I manage to not have the extra pack ill be well pleased with myself :-S does that even make sense? X anyway im going to get into ketosis this week even if it kills me! X

Me too. Gonna be checking your diary as you're always inspirational.

nomoremuffintop said:

Go for it him you can do it!! Xxxxx

Good luck this week. I am on day 6 of exante and its my first VLCD. I have found reading your diary and your huge weight loss really inspirational so thank you it has really encouraged me to keep going when I found TS really hard this week.

Thats actually a really good idea Muffy :)

Good luck for today, you've done so well so far:D

Back