Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Do what ever you have to, to get rid of the pain Muffy :)
Hopefully you will have some more news tomorrow from the docs :)

I think when your on pain killers like that you need to be eating with it hun! dont feel guilty and chin up and feel better xxx

You can still do it hun xxx

Yes I hope so :( iv decided I need to drink more so, today iv added 300ml to my 1st shake and will provably add more to my others and iv got 1.5litre kettle boiled that's cooling next to me. It shouldn't be too hard to drink 4 litre today but peeing every 20mins is a pain when I only have my left arm. I'm hoping I can get my pants down and make it on time :(

Have a good day everyone. Xx

2lbs is nothing babes that's still only 3.5 lbs a week to lose, you can get really close to that x and if you had to pick between say 7lbs over goal or your current weight to go to Tunisia you'd be thrilled with the 7lbs over ;) x

wow u did so well last time! Did u stick with Total solution all the way through ur diet?

Hey Muffy :)
How did you do today ?
:)

WARNING FOOD REFS:
----------------------------

Oh my iv been off the radar I'm so annoyed with myself.

Hospital didn't go well at all iv been told my collagen in the whole of my body has been wearing away year after year and there's nothing they can do. I'm having aggressive physiotherapy on my shoulder and injections in the joint while waiting for MRI in 4-6weeks.

Landlord visited. He was meant to come over with boiler man for annual check on boiler on the Friday after I had my fall so on the Thursday once I'd been taken in the ambulance my mum called the landlord and explained that I may not be there at arranged time as I'd been taken to hospital but instead of asking if I was ok he just shouted about how he had arranged the appointment before Xmas. As if I decided to fall / end up on hospital just to be a pain? Anyway he came on Tuesday instead. I hid at my mums while she and hubby met with him to 'talk' hubby nearly hit the bloke. He called hubby a lier in front of his wife who he brought with him for the first time which seemed odd as we have never met her in 16 months of living here. He reckons we never brought the damp or leak to his attention even though he had brought a damp proofer to price up the work!?? He said he refused to do the work so as we are obviously not happy in his house we could have 2 months notice. His wife left it with "we will have a chat when we go home and get in touch" . The next morning my notice arrived in the post! We have been waiting 2 years for a property the council can adapt for my wheel chair but nothing. Now they have 8 weeks to find me something... Fat chance I reckon.

Hubby took monster to nursery the first day of this bad snow this week and a bus stopped in front of him suddenly so hubby slammed the brakes on and swerved to miss the bus, skidded up pavement and hit a railing ripping off his wing mirror and scraping the wing.

I think that's my 3 bad things in a row and I'm hoping to be able to get on with put any more interruptions for the rest of January x

Iv eaten what I want when I want this week. Everyone's cooked for me. Mum made boiled bacon mash cabbage carrots peas pudding. James made stuffed crust pizzas chips onion rings garlic bread ... Friends have visited bringing chocolate cake, sausage in batter and chips from chip shop! It's been hard to think of anything else but binge eating this week.

Old habits and all that.....

So I have not weighed myself. No no no. Iv probably retained every bit of everything iv put in my gob and gained the whole 12.5 lb back so I'm not weighing at all.

Surely the weight will come off and I don't need to know how much I just need to do it.

My friend who stepped on the wii fit last week and shocked herself into drastic action wants to try vlcd. she is around 20stone so has ordered slim and save meals 1 weeks worth as she feels she wouldn't manage on shakes only for long. I have 2 wk exante shakes (out of date a year ago) but we are going to mix em up and do it together. Ill weigh in at hers using the wii fit board each Monday xx

Hubby pointed out that I'm not going to get much off before Tunisia if I don't sort myself out so I'm attempting day 1 (actually day 11) again xx

Iv got up and had a bar and a mint tea today lets see how it goes xx

wow u did so well last time! Did u stick with Total solution all the way through ur diet?

Yes I did ts with a day off here and there but always got straight back to it the very next day. That was the key to it for me. Just get it done... Iv lost that part of my will power xx

What an awful time you've had! Well done on coming back so soon, it's prob a good thin you've got an upcoming holiday, that'll keep you motivated. Here's to day 11 xxx

Awww Muffy, what a terrible time !!
Very stressful !!
Please dont feel you have let anyone down. Sometimes stuff like what you have been going through takes over, and you have to deal with it.
It is good to see ya back chick :D

Back