Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Hey sweetie as Marge says you haven't left anyone down x you've had a shitty time and I wouldn't be dieting if I were you so well done on trying again x good luck darling x

Couldn't do it :(

Oh no'

Please don't do this to me brain :(

My sis in law bought me a mulled wine kit and a jar of Xmas chutney round.I couldn't resist. Then hubby got a kebab and I couldn't resist that either.

My friend is starting Monday. I'm starting with her I think it will help me to stick to it. :'(

Oh no muffy... Maybe you should weigh? Will that shock you into doing a few days till your in k? You were so focused before. Maybe stay on minimins all day? I'll still be here cheering you on :) c'mon muffy you can do it and you can be thin for your holidays!!! Xxxx

Hey Muffy - I've also had a right wobble over the last week to 10 days - this is hard - if it was easy we'd do it no problem - I'm restarting again today - c'mon hum we can get through this together - bring your mate along to the party!!

take Care vee x

Start tomorrow muffy :)
Hopefully your pal and you can spur each other on :)

I'm here and I have a huge hangover :( watching tv in bed with a cup of mint tea. Way too much wine consumed last night the last thing on my mind is food. Xx

Last edited:
Sometimes thats a good thing.
In a way, I hope it lasts the day for you, to stop any hangover muchies, and you can stop falling out with yourself
Keep drinking your fluids chick
:)

Still in bed. Hubby's home so he joined me! He will be going to my dads to pick up monster soon. Iv had a slim and save bar.... Belly is really gurgling at me.

Hubby's cooking sausage and mash tonight. That doesn't bother me I'm not s fan. Think ill have a mushroom pasta (curried) as marge likes it :D xx

Today's nearly half done so looking good xx

Still in bed. Hubby's home so he joined me! He will be going to my dads to pick up monster soon. Iv had a slim and save bar.... Belly is really gurgling at me.

Hubby's cooking sausage and mash tonight. That doesn't bother me I'm not s fan. Think ill have a mushroom pasta (curried) as marge likes it :D xx

Today's nearly half done so looking good xx

Awwww sounds lovely :) good girl :) you're doing fab :) just getting out of bed myself think I'm going to organise my clothes as nothing in my drawers fits :S

It's 3.30 and iv had my lunch of spaghetti (slim and save) and a cup of mint tea. I'm so peckish and bored but ill be fine. My friend has decided after drinking last night she needs food today so I'm doing it alone for now. She said she will be with me tomorrow...

So. Hubby tells me I need to know my weight. I don't feel I do, I think ill be totally upset and shocked then feel like crap. Iv eaten a lot of bad stuff this week and I'm very disappointed :( but... I'm going to weigh now because he has planted the seed in my brain and I can't shake it :( I need to remember that It's late in the day and I have been drinking etc so might not be totally accurate. X

Iv gained 4lb since I hurt myself and have had to be on tablets. But technically its late in the day so I may be a lb less in the morning :) not too bad at all dusty. Now I'm feeling better as not too much damage done :) x

Iv gained 4lb since I hurt myself and have had to be on tablets. But technically its late in the day so I may be a lb less in the morning :) not too bad at all dusty. Now I'm feeling better as not too much damage done :) x

That really is great I mean usually one day of eating can do that you should be chuffed darling :)

I know! I'm actually pretty excited now. Iv changed my goal I want to get to 10stone which is 1 stone less than I got to last time. I want to be at this goal for my holiday in 6 months and 2 weeks. 96.4lb to lose in 195 days?? Then ill lose my last 2 stone after I get back and be at my overall goal before Xmas :) xx

Attachments

• image-3897924938.png
    image-3897924938.png
    175.6 KB · Views: 33
Back